Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone should add this idiot to their do not port list
Would probably be smarter if only those with GEBs did that.

It's a pretty basic rubric:

+50P for port
+50P for not having GEBs
+50P if you've added a bit of flair.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

dial a port should start tracking this sort of stuff

would be pretty funny to see which guild, on average, tips the best, and which guilds are copper peddling scrubs
Old 02-18-2015, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would be pretty funny to see which guild, on average, tips the best, and which guilds are copper peddling scrubs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hmmm, by far the best tipper I ever ported was Internode, infamous for the 86 TMO account ban RMT scandal. Using standard internet logic we quickly deduce from that isolated anecdote clear proof that all big tippers are bigtime RMTers... OMG! It's all so obvious now! Dial A Port has already assembled this data and their thugs have been using it to blackmail RMTers! Derubael isn't "retired", he's been assassinated for interfering with their RMTer fleecing operation, he's sleeping with the fishes because he threatened their sacred cashcow! Filbus tried to warn us, but did we pay attention? No, we all thought he was just telling stories, and here he was trying to save us all from the dark menace that has claimed our late, great, RMT hunter as its latest victim. /mourn Derubael.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I once had a monk with CoF, Epic, Fungi, NoS, Tranix Crown, Fingerbone Hoop, T Staff, etc. Tip me 3 platinum for an EJ Evac.

All good monks carry gems for purposes of currency. From this interaction I determined this monk was a bad monk and likely an RMTer.
Old 02-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

ya'll gotta start tipping starting with your coppers. then put all the silvers in, all the gold, and spend about 5-10s getting out the 50-75p

every port should end in the porter asking 'is this guy fucking serious right now'
Old 02-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
ya'll gotta start tipping starting with your coppers. then put all the silvers in, all the gold, and spend about 5-10s getting out the 50-75p

every port should end in the porter asking 'is this guy fucking serious right now'
i would do this, but i always tell them what i'm paying up front cause the service is drastically faster when you say "50pp for a port from x to x." i've gone MINUTES doing /ooc donating for x to x and not getting anything.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Spin-a-Port>

Random destination. More you donate, the greater your odds of going where you want.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

HAHA! I actually LOL'ed

Random D12 on where you go, put hate into the rotation as well... Gate yourself out if quicker than evac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Infernus> Oceanic Guild of Champions
Old 02-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Kobold

Tipping with peridots is how professionals do it
Old 02-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would probably be smarter if only those with GEBs did that.

It's a pretty basic rubric:

+50P for port
+50P for not having GEBs
+50P if you've added a bit of flair.
ok, i take back what I said. As long as your paying 50pp there isn't a problem.
Closed Thread