Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 09:28 PM
Banned

i atually didnt mind xzerion i thought he was a pretty cool dude but its always fun talking shit and stiring shit up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Patriots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you were such in love with IB when you were in the guild so please seriously shut the fuck up alawen you old fucking idiot

go spend time with your "wife" you say you have instead of trolling the boards all day you fucking piece of scum
Yeah, that's why I talked to Daydrem about joining Divinity last April, got talked to repeatedly by officers for the things I posted on guild forums and reduced my playtime to about 20% this summer.

Why so mad bro?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, that's why I talked to Daydrem about joining Divinity last April, got talked to repeatedly by officers for the things I posted on guild forums and reduced my playtime to about 20% this summer.

Why so mad bro?
im not mad you just live in a fantasy world telling people you have a wife n shit lol

i mean seriously dude you spend 12 hours a day on the forums i see you post from sun up to sun down and if you were speaking to a officer in divinity why you so pisst about getting removed like a bitch you are? doesnt make any sense to me i would think you would be happy about it if you were wanting to join another guild
Old 09-23-2010, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Patriots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im not mad you just live in a fantasy world telling people you have a wife n shit lol

i mean seriously dude you spend 12 hours a day on the forums i see you post from sun up to sun down and if you were speaking to a officer in divinity why you so pisst about getting removed like a bitch you are? doesnt make any sense to me i would think you would be happy about it if you were wanting to join another guild
You have some weird ideas about marriage.

You also seem to struggle with the concept of cause and effect. I don't dislike IB because I got kicked. I got kicked because I disliked IB. I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

All of these threads

need moar loe ~ ~ ~
Old 09-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

This fucking "V" key, I swear-
Old 09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have some weird ideas about marriage.

You also seem to struggle with the concept of cause and effect. I don't dislike IB because I got kicked. I got kicked because I disliked IB. I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.
Dude you were kicked because you made a creep post about Tralina a 50 year old saying how much he likes this 20 year old girl thats why you were booted you fucking idiot and you were still trying to get back in but when you relized you had no chance then you started the hate on them im not stupid i hate on all the guilds im in after i quit them bro i know how it works

Xzerion told me you were a worthless druid you were only used as a bitch tracker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that got what they wanted out of you but you didnt get shit out of IB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

His post wasn't creepy btw

~
Old 09-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dude you were kicked because you made a creep post about Tralina a 50 year old saying how much he likes this 20 year old girl thats why you were booted you fucking idiot and you were still trying to get back in but when you relized you had no chance then you started the hate on them im not stupid i hate on all the guilds im in after i quit them bro i know how it works

Xzerion told me you were a worthless druid you were only used as a bitch tracker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that got what they wanted out of you but you didnt get shit out of IB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on, you can do better than that.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I tried on multiple occasions to fix the problems in IB but any of my ideas were discarded just like any other ideas that don't come from... TA DA! Xzerion.
Use the Templete:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alawan's template:
It is apparent things went to shit because <IB Member> didnt know wtf they were doing and whining about <Guild> taking shit when you could have <Random Bullshit>.
Enlighten us on what ideas you had
Closed Thread