Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

night riding dem nuts
Old 01-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar is this class guy??
no, ask pals, i legit would never put somones biz out like that, i feel bad going as far as i have already.

also, hearing my best pal talk about how colgate was brining up his issue was probably one of the most heartbreaking things i have ever heard.

shit is so fucked up on so many levels. specially since he does no wrong on this server. never oocs, doesnt have a forum account.

so dirty. disgustingly dirty i actually quit red99 over it rather than join holocaust and insult my friend like that.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

he took internet rep so god damned seriously that it was laughable at points, but you had to respect him for staying true to his motto "you are only as good as your word on the internet"

guy was a soldier, and having the staff shit on him like that when he legit went to them with a complaint was probably one of the most disgusting moments i have ever had on this server.

quit over it. and im not somone who stands on principle online often, infact i never do. I'm a huge troll. But seeing my good friend be fucked like that really woke me up.

Never have i ever been disgusted more in my life. As someone who has a disabled brother myself, uhg. just uhg....

all i can say is i hope colgate has to one day deal with something worse than having sour lips. christ.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

I think azrael needs the same attorney suh had for his appeal
Old 01-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I though you weren't supposed to post your own iRL pics here? You should have that looked at bro.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Vaporize is one of the nicest, salt of the earth type dudes I've met on here. Pretty much everyone in Nihilum worth a damn gravitated toward him.

One thing of note about him is that like Agatha said, he didn't really like the troll culture mentality. I'm very well aware of what he was going through and what it meant to him because he told me, but this server population eats up anything even slightly lurid.

People are scumbags just to be it, because that's what troll culture is all about - to incense someone.

But when people aren't privy to how that sort of thing affects other people, or that those people, like Vaporize, don't take that kind of thing in stride, it's kind of hard to deal with.

There have been very few occasions here when RL shit is brought up and people don't shake it off. I don't really know a great way to handle it because it's not like it's going to stop from all varying parties of this server.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate's a whiny little cunt, i feel sorry for anyone who didn't realize this about him before. He acts his prepubescent age all the time talking about everyone else's RL shit then crying when someone uses his first name. WTF would care about a first name WTF can u do with a first name.
U poor rustled fool lol
Old 01-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by billhollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U poor rustled fool lol
Rustled like the guy who died to me and cried to GM's that the kind of rustle you talken about.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Rustled like the guy who died to me and cried to GM's that the kind of rustle you talken about.
So why are you so fixated on who dies in a game. I saw you YT'd just last night. I bet tears of rage squeaked their way out. I have absolutely no respect for an unwarranted braggart. I will be watching for your plaintive, whining laments when things get fixed here. I don't hate ya bro, but I do think you're a douchey traitor.
Closed Thread