Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 03:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn wurli i buffed and saved your life tonight in uguk tonight, say it isn't SO!!!!
Thanks William Munny! Sorry got you mixed up in all this! Hey If i was you i may want me to go away too. You know, what the hell, do what you have to. I'm 80 yrs old for Gods sake. All I'm saying is have the ethics committee expedite this. But don't leave me swingin' in the wind until November. Don't leave me swingin' in the wiiiiiiiiind.. the wiiiiiinnd.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:37 AM
Orc

Wurli, I'm sorry, too. I didn't realize you were senile. That explains how you manage to contradict yourself and why you don't make sense. Seriously, I didn't know. My bad.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccentricaa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the spiders are not kos btw. They are, however social.
I disagree, every time I hail the spiders and try to spark up a friendly conversation they just ignore me and give me this blank look... so many eyes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2010, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks William Munny! Sorry got you mixed up in all this! Hey If i was you i may want me to go away too. You know, what the hell, do what you have to. I'm 80 yrs old for Gods sake. All I'm saying is have the ethics committee expedite this. But don't leave me swingin' in the wind until November. Don't leave me swingin' in the wiiiiiiiiind.. the wiiiiiinnd.
no worries at all, I was the druid camping mutant, helped you with buffs. My comment was more of a jokingly type. I'd gladly help you again!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Kobold

<3 but noone got the auto-tune the news reference *sadface*
Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wurli, I'm sorry, too. I didn't realize you were senile. That explains how you manage to contradict yourself and why you don't make sense. Seriously, I didn't know. My bad.
It's ok. I didn't realize you had a vagina either.. with a bunch of sand stuck in it.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok. I didn't realize you had a vagina either.. with a bunch of sand stuck in it.

Nothing like talking about a Sandgina to make me smile in the wee hours o-O
Closed Thread