Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by valarmorghulis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm perfectly informed. Why do you think they began to remove the compound from vaccines you complete idiot? Research was indicating that it's not safe and that even low levels of it can cause neurological damage.
There is no causal link between autism and vaccines. The original study was withdrawn and the doctor stripped of his medical license. It is interesting to note how much damage vaccine preventable diseases have caused since this movement began.

A 2011 study concluded that the only measurable difference between vaccinated and un-vaccinated children was in the rate of contraction for diseases which can be prevented from vaccination. The only major vaccine-induced illness is Guillain-Barre syndrome which has an incidence of 1 in 1,000,000 vaccinations. However, newer vaccines are correlated with the syndrome with decreasing frequency so as to be statistically negligible in some cases.

Regarding the "chemicals" they put into vaccines, such as mercury compounds, formaldehyde, and so on, many of these were removed 13 years ago as a response to consumer fear. It was later discovered that the ethylmercury poses no risk of bioaccumulation, and the amounts used in the average battery of vaccinations are far below the level of toxicity.

However, let's assume for a brief moment that vaccines are somehow responsible for a variety of maladies. From a policy standpoint the question becomes "which does less harm?" This question was asked during the polio epidemic with the use of the Salk Vaccine (which was tainted by diseased monkey kidney cells). The result was that a non-neglible number of people were injured, but the amount of Polio cases in the U.S. immediately dropped from 56,000 to a mere 5,800. Public policy often faces dilemmas where the decision maker must choose between two outcomes that both contain specific harms. Wise policy is based in mitigating these inevitable harms. Even if vaccines lead to some injuries, over the last 20 years they have prevented 322,000,000 illnesses and saved over $1,300,000,000,000 in societal costs.

The choice is clear.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Ron Paul personally crop dusted my house with chem trails causing my newborn baby, Bripp to develop an autism. Although Jenny and I are personally on board with foregoing vaccinations for OBVOUS reasons, we feel the damage is done.

Oh the humidity!!

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-17-2014, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comes down to lesser of two evils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCsEWo0Gks
If Penn & Teller is where you get your information from, please do society a favor and kill yourself.

It's a proven fact that all of the diseases that vaccines supposedly cured were actually declining significantly before the vaccines were even introduced. This is due to the fact that the key to fighting disease is proper sanitation, hygiene and nutrition. Healthy people do not need vaccines, especially not ones laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum etc.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for not even reading the link. I'll quote it for you since clearly clicking on the blue text is too difficult for you.

Either way I'm done. O.P. is Naez/Daldolma level trolling at this point with the direct ad-hominem attacks to every dissenting opinion backed up by facts and the thread needs to be moved into rants and flames.
Yep, facts bought and paid for by the WHO which is financially linked to the pharmaceutical companies that conduct their own version of science. Sorry but the cold hard fact is that you're a complete retard.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

if not for yourself, think of the children.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by valarmorghulis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, I am a complete retard.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 09-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If Penn & Teller is where you get your information from, please do society a favor and kill yourself.

It's a proven fact that all of the diseases that vaccines supposedly cured were actually declining significantly before the vaccines were even introduced. This is due to the fact that the key to fighting disease is proper sanitation, hygiene and nutrition. Healthy people do not need vaccines, especially not ones laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds such as mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum etc.
All I hear is you raging because of a youtube link. Don't breed =)
Old 09-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Yep, facts bought and paid for by the WHO which is financially linked to the pharmaceutical companies that conduct their own version of science. Sorry but the cold hard fact is that you're a complete retard.
Statements like these are what keep me coming back here.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury...oride#Toxicity

Mercury compound that was previously used as medicine.

Is Thimerisol just as bad? Too lazy to research.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

It's a proven fact that arguing with someone with a religious conviction like you have only strengthens your false beliefs.

Shit did you know that coffee is laced with numerous confirmed toxic compounds? If you drink 100 cups of coffee in a day you will die! I believe that this is linked to the caffeine in coffee. We should remove all caffeine from vaccines!
Closed Thread