Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Banned

Meefus is a good dude, sounds like someone is spinning a tale about him.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Aviak

Well the shaman camped cause I did lol. We were on vent like I said. I swapped to sell something because we had 10 minutes on respawn timer. If the person I sold the Seb Croaking Dirk to last night happens to read this please reply. I'll try and find the name when I get on tonight.

Pretty much over talking about this tho. You won't listen to anything I have to say.
Last edited by meefus; 05-21-2014 at 06:06 PM..
Old 05-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

this is why I fucking said never group with anyone from lord bob
Old 05-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Aviak

Lesson learned
Old 05-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Y'all fuckers need to log and screenshot this shit for max drama. He-said she-said is lame without proof.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Whoa, I spit out my popcorn when Lord Bob was mentioned. Twist of the century. Sorry for thinking bad thoughts about you meefus. Ya know, I was totally going to log in and see if anyone was in crypt at that time to rez my sorry corpse in Emp antichamber. Sorry I didn't, would have avoided all this drama. Littlernemce, rogue corpse in emp room, looking for rez!
Old 05-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

I just joined Dolj on my cleric a few days ago. IDK what drama there may have been in the past but It really has nothing to do with the fact that meefus lied to scam me out of my chance for crypt loot.

Nice try blaming the victim. Nice try pointing to the guild tag. These are all distractions from what actually happened and hallmarks of a desperate argument.

If meefuses story were true, it would make zero sense for me to leave the group and then come post about it. I never met this guy before tonight and never really noticed indignation. I don't have reason to claim this other than to call him out because he actually did it. I don't even have a problem with the guild because that's not what this is about.

He's your guildy so you're going to defend him no matter what, I get it. Just think about it before you co-sign with a shady guy doing shady things. If you really think guild reputation is such a big deal you should be having a talk with this guy instead of defending him.

He made it explicitly clear that we were calling the group, logged out till i left and then came back for it. Pretty cut and dry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meefus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lesson learned
Old 05-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Hawk, this is forumquest. You gain levels by how many pages a thread has and you get quest bonus exp if you can accomplish this with rants and flames. You loose experience if your thread gets moved to the actual RnFs though, we flavor responses with some relevance.

On a serious note, the only reason you are getting ragged about this is because you decided to make it public. The only real way to cause any effect in this individual's life is to speak directly with an officer. If the guild is worth its salt they will consider your reply and share it among the officers.... however, now that it is on the forums they might not honor that. But anyway, that's the standard way of taking care of business.

PS: unless you are just trying to get a thread to 50 pages... in which case I'd say PM Chest for some advice. :P
Old 05-21-2014, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Your guild has the reputation of having members who are batshit crazy, drink Hyjal's cool-aid and are generally fucking terrible players. I could go on but you can just search lord bob and see all the bullshit they have caused. As far as I'm concerned, you made this shit up for attention.

Edit: Even if you talked to me or any of our other officers we would have laughed in your face when we saw your guild tag. That tag made this game a fucking headache for my guild.
Last edited by jpetrick; 05-21-2014 at 06:36 PM..
Old 05-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendt2000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can confirm that "the liar" is indeed NOT his official in game title.
Should be and if he doesn't want it.. I'll take it.
Closed Thread