Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That, or they just want to exp in that zone the way it was meant to be. There isn't a ton of content here, it's kind of dumb to make an entire zone off limits so a half dozen people can sell pl.
this ^^

I used to duo in Chardok as a cleric, with an enchanter. Had a great time in there. But no more...
Old 03-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Large Rat

Can a Zone be monopolized more than that? Oo
Last edited by Grydworn; 03-22-2014 at 06:46 PM..
Old 03-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am calling all GMS to ban these chardok aoe groups. It is an exploit it is unclassic and it is plain wrong. Beware because we have groups that are going to start exping in there immediately

Old 03-22-2014, 07:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionRising [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am calling all GMS to ban these chardok aoe groups. It is an exploit it is unclassic and it is plain wrong. Beware because we have groups that are going to start exping in there immediately

Sarcasm?

It might be classic, but it is definitely an exploit.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstood. I'm saying you can make 5k sucking dicks somewhere in EC faster than you can begging an aoe group in chardok.
Dunno what part of ec your chilling in but definitely pm me the details
Old 03-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Ban chardik

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 03-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok AE has made the monk epic more accessible than ever.
While I partly agree. The truth is really that more people are probably happy that they dont have to get dragged there for hour on end to camp that stupid pipe.

Should give a discount to monks who pay in advance.

H
Old 03-22-2014, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That, or they just want to exp in that zone the way it was meant to be. There isn't a ton of content here, it's kind of dumb to make an entire zone off limits so a half dozen people can sell pl.
1. It's not off limits, and people have been trying to explain that this whole thread.
2. Chardok was in fact a tomb before AE groups started.

I remember going there and being the only person in the zone most of the time while was leveling. Then around when I was 56-57 AE groups started doing the 60 pull sometimes, and when they weren't doing it pretty much the only people in the zone would be ones looking to start it. I understand that some of you guys might have been among those that would get a group or a duo together and enjoy it down there, but claiming that AE groups ruined a good or popular grouping location is just false, even more-so now with all the drops in the zone not being worth anything.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

The "Chardok AE complaint thread" pops up once a week. It's an interesting subject, because I'm not sure why people are so mad about Chardok AE. Do people feel like it's some sort of a "cool kid club" and they're mad that they're not invited?

I mean, there was a good period of time when pathing was completely broken and people couldn't AE chardok. Guess how many groups went to exp there? Approximately zero.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. It's not off limits, and people have been trying to explain that this whole thread.
2. Chardok was in fact a tomb before AE groups started.

I remember going there and being the only person in the zone most of the time while was leveling. Then around when I was 56-57 AE groups started doing the 60 pull sometimes, and when they weren't doing it pretty much the only people in the zone would be ones looking to start it. I understand that some of you guys might have been among those that would get a group or a duo together and enjoy it down there, but claiming that AE groups ruined a good or popular grouping location is just false, even more-so now with all the drops in the zone not being worth anything.
Runnyeye, Sol A, Upper Guk, Paw, Dalnir, Kaesora, Droga, Nurga are all just as deserted as Chardok was. Does that mean people shouldn't be pissed off when they do manage to get a group together to exp there if it get's ruined when people start pulling trains through them? Some people do actually like to dungeon crawl. I'm not saying don't AE there, I'm saying AE shouldn't be given preferential treatment to exp groups. AE is zone disruption if there are other people in the zone. It's the same thing with camps. A level 60 can camp everything in Mistmoore, but as soon as a group comes into exp, guess who has to relinquish some mobs.
Closed Thread