Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Taken absorbed Poison years ago? I had a Ranger in Poison when it happened.
SC merged with Poison. Poison became Acyrid / whatever the hell necrophillac's guild was. Pretty sure Tass who was the leader of Poison can back me up on that. I don't ever remember Taken absorbing Poison. I have taken a few breaks though so could have happened but I don't think it did.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Taken absorbed Poison years ago? I had a Ranger in Poison when it happened.
Not that I remember, but like I said that guild was a starting point for lots of p99s finest. Its very possible that quite a few went to taken over time though. Most of us are either in ATeam or forceful entry now.

We reformed into acyrid and then later merged with a guild named maelstrom before finally ending up merged into forceful entry.

The good old days, kinda makes me wanna reroll from scratch no twinking.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

If I wasn't in <Divinity> I would be guildless..

Hard to move to another tag after 4+ years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 01-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Kobold

If I wasn't in N/A I would be in BDA cause all of my eq friends are there and I haven't been accepted....yet....*crosses fingers*
Old 01-19-2014, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Also, necrophiliac was never in acyrid. He was made an officer in poison to help lead raids in my absence but turned out to be a psychotic scumbag. Shortly after he was booted and he attempted to(not sure if he got away with it, the guy disappeared) steal guildies accounts which he had access to.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-19-2014, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

If I wasn't in TMO, I'd be in <The Tasslehof Fan Club>
Old 01-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, necrophiliac was never in acyrid. He was made an officer in poison to help lead raids in my absence but turned out to be a psychotic scumbag. Shortly after he was booted and he attempted to(not sure if he got away with it, the guy disappeared) steal guildies accounts which he had access to.
that's what I said. poison became acyrid and whatever guild he created. I couldn't remember the name. was a decent split that went from poison to his guild.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres only one players anyone needs on this server

Couer
I actually argued with Coeur NOT to come rez me once, cause my wiz had a corpse way out in TD. But he ran over to oasis and waited for the raft and then swam across the whole ocean to rez me anyways, even though it was only a matter of time before a guildie cleric bound at pots logged on to rez me. Nice guy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Awe guys i feel so special being listed. I'm on a needed break from EQ atm but still forum lurk and will be back to sitting in my spot soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

If i wasn't in <Taken> and raiding i'd be in <A-Team>. Everyone has already stated the reasons why.

If i wasn't in <Taken> and not raiding i'd be in <Go Team Good Guys> cause that was my original family guild when i joined the server even though it's basically gone now.

People Everyone should know:

Eratani:Great guy and if things go wrong you can always blame him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lemiddar: Most helpful person i have ever met in EQ, slightly twisted but always good for conversations.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eratani:Great guy and if things go wrong you can always blame him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame the circumstantial evidence
Closed Thread