Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

I went barb, got him to 49 so far. I enjoy him, the best race for a shaman im not sure. Only thing that bothers me is usual lack of mana and eventually using canni to drop down so far on hp that i need to med/sit to regen hp. Probably would re-roll iksar/troll. Looks like the choices of ogre is for stun immunity/higher stamina? Probably a good thing, havent needed either yet. I wouldn't particularly bother with choosing a race strictly for velious, still at least another year away. I've only been outleveled by one race as a shaman and it's been troll, guy seems to play a few more hours than me though. But I've definitely caught up to him through 40-49, Twinked barb shaman mind you, no fungi/jbb though. I can say that JBB does kind of seem worthless, but i can see some applications of it in certain group compositions/duos if you can keep a solid mana bar the entire time. 50+ though id probably say it gets a bit more useless unless duoing with a monk in KC. I think a couple months back everyone was on the troll train about being the shaman class and seems to of switched to ogre so id just say play what you want to play/enjoy.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:28 PM
Sarnak

Doesn't really matter. If its your first char, you almost certainly won't be able to afford JBB before 45. This diminishes the consequence of choosing iksar and the benefit of choosing ogre.

I went barbarian. Faster exp is pretty sweet.
Closed Thread