Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

What they didn't mention is the "explosions" one right after another were from his meth lab going up in smoke after the gun misfired into his lab. This is the south after all.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wishing death on and wanting to kill everyone who doesn't share your belief isn't a violent stance to take at all. You are just a peace lovin guy, tryin to make the world a better place.
I never said such a thing. I only listed killing the violent terrorist who refuse to disarm.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

If you don't like our Constitution, get out of our country. There is no asterisk on the second amendment.

No, I am not what most people would consider a "gun nut", but I do own many firearms (even some of the "scary" black ones!). I exercise my second amendment, just like you are exercising your first here. If you, and the other ignorant anti-gun folks, will relinquish your 1st amendment rights, I may consider relinquishing my 2nd.... but probably not.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said such a thing. I only listed killing the violent terrorist who refuse to disarm.
Confirmed psychopath.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

here comes the mouth foaming; tell us how you really feel? I bet those pesky minorities are ruining murica' and you want your country back!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Banned

immigrants are actually our hope for a better future. Many of them realize what it is like living in a society where people get shot in the streets on a daily basis. Most do not want their neighbor armed to the teeth.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't like our Constitution, get out of our country. There is no asterisk on the second amendment.

No, I am not what most people would consider a "gun nut", but I do own many firearms (even some of the "scary" black ones!). I exercise my second amendment, just like you are exercising your first here. If you, and the other ignorant anti-gun folks, will relinquish your 1st amendment rights, I may consider relinquishing my 2nd.... but probably not.
The constitution evolves. If it doesn't I want my slaves and women need to stop voting.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

damn libtards and technocrats with their them thar logic, resonin and tech no lodgy; string em up!

stand yer grounds against these yanks, stars n bars sons
Old 08-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Sarnak

oh no, another idiot dies from a gun...

fuck you, I'm buying an AR-15 when bravocompany finishes their backlog and starts selling them again.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its hilarious you do not think you are ensalved; why because you have guns?
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Co-author of the Second Amendment
Closed Thread