Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
aye, manastone does Not work in any kunark zones. unless your a druid/wiz that can port to old world bang on ms then gate back there just isn't any use for it
Yep, which is why manastones sell for 1,000,000pp nowadays on live servers when they're not even useful (you can med in 2-3 minutes even with 20k mana) Granted its easier on live as you can box (a porter) and you can also have healer mercs. I think there will always be way more druids than manastones. I really don't see a manastone isn't going to go down in value. I wish it would.

Iksar regen bp is same stats as rubicite but rubi will still sell for at least double. People's buying habits aren't much different from live to here imo. This server is more about nostalgia than bells and whistles.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

what kind of trades would you prefer since you are quitting? That might be some helpful information to potential buyers.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Condidering how rare Thex Daggers supposedly are I have seen 4 for sale or given away in recent weeks (inluding this one). One player actually had 2 of them.

I've no doubt that they are indeed among the rarest items in the game but <20 doesn't sound right to me anymore if 20% of them are just being gotten rid of like this.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Orc

it just happens that 2 players are quitting in the same week who had them =P both IB, both will be missed.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

I would have given up my twins for a ruby BP on live. It's so pretty.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, which is why manastones sell for 1,000,000pp nowadays on live servers when they're not even useful (you can med in 2-3 minutes even with 20k mana) Granted its easier on live as you can box (a porter) and you can also have healer mercs. I think there will always be way more druids than manastones. I really don't see a manastone isn't going to go down in value. I wish it would.

Iksar regen bp is same stats as rubicite but rubi will still sell for at least double. People's buying habits aren't much different from live to here imo. This server is more about nostalgia than bells and whistles.
20k mana.... soo 5 years ago. Try 45-50k.
Last edited by Daldaen; 06-24-2010 at 02:55 AM..
Old 06-24-2010, 06:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Manastone will probably drop down in value, because the port/gate/manastone combo doesn't net you so much mana in kunark. When HP pools are higher, or druids have CH (if we ever get there), I suppose. I'd think it'd jump back up again in PoP or so when the combo is more useful.
Closed Thread