Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been following Scott Adams' posts on Trump for almost a year now. He's been right at nearly every turn, and he thinks Trump is basically in the White House at this point because Hillary's camp has been so aggressive at branding Trump a racist. That worked for a while, as 'crooked' beats 'crazy racist', but the Dallas PD murders flipped the script on her, because 'racist' definitely beats 'cop killer'. (facts aren't important here, just image)

I believe that Trump considers Hillary a punching bag that he would much rather face than Sanders. Once Hillary is officially the Democratic nominee, I predict Trump will give two big speeches.

In the first, Trump will cast Hillary and Obama as racial polarizers who seek to turn Americans against each other. He'll blame all of police/black violence on both sides on their rabble rousing - and it will stick. Then he'll paint himself as the great racial uniter (remember, there is zero evidence that Trump is actually a racist) and schedule a whole lot of photo ops of himself kissing black babies and hugging mexicans and so on.

In the second speech, Trump will brutally twist his 'Crooked Hillary' harpoon that is already dragging Clinton to the bottom of the sea. He easily has enough material to go on for an hour or two about her incompetence and corruption.

After those two speeches all Trump has to do is not be outrageous for a few months, showing that he has self control and is not in fact crazy, and I predict he will sweep into the white house with 60%+ of the vote.
I like it! Lets make it so!
Old 07-15-2016, 01:12 AM
Banned

Good posts Jorgam, keep it up!
Old 07-15-2016, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good posts Jorgam, keep it up!
practice makes perfect
Closed Thread