Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Must feel good having someone elses created name and account in your sig lol..

True scrub at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 04-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you again?. God you have a sickness
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Kringe and crew should start a guild on Red. A lot of people, including myself, would be interestes. Their style def wouldn't be zerg status though, which would make it hard to compete with Holos supposed Velious numbers.
Who knows, though, maybe a fair amount of Holo would break off... Honestly shocked it hasn't happened already. If I was Holo tagged I would have to constantly resist the urge to kill so many noons.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Horrid spelling thanks to phone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kringe and crew should start a guild on Red. A lot of people, including myself, would be interestes. Their style def wouldn't be zerg status though, which would make it hard to compete with Holos supposed Velious numbers.
Who knows, though, maybe a fair amount of Holo would break off... Honestly shocked it hasn't happened already. If I was Holo tagged I would have to constantly resist the urge to kill so many noons.
There have been lots of people trying to talk kringe/lime/nerfed etc to come back. So far it sounds like they have no desire to come back except to make a point to Nirgon (lol teamspeak the other night).

May the 40 day server resets live in infamy.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned

I saw this upper middle age erudite getting off the light rail today limping with a cane and complaining about all the things he couldn't do and why.

Then when he got closer to his car he tucked his cane under his arm and kept walking no problem.

Reminded me of Kringe and Lime atm, pretty rustled their behaviors and naysayin'.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned

rustled w/*
Old 04-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Kobold

“And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning 'That path leads ever down into stagnation.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune
Old 04-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

This isn't really the retarded servers with absurd coding that that crew is used to. It ain't 2001, either. Disruption of raids won't happen that often, and they won't crumble anyone's morale.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Disruption of raids is extremely easy in velious, and you are naïve to think otherwise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Closed Thread