Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all WORTHLESS

except like deluxee, salem, and powered
If we are all worthless the. Why can't holo beat us with even numbers ? Need to call in fresh when numbers are not 4 to 1..
Old 01-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we are all worthless the. Why can't holo beat us with even numbers ? Need to call in fresh when numbers are not 4 to 1..
Few reasons.

1) holo has a lot of members that want to play. If we have 33 and you guys bring 17. Should we tell the surplus to log off?

2) Fresh comes because they ask to help and we want to foster a good relationship with Fresh.

One question you should ask is " Why cant you field more numbers?" "Why are your recruiting efforts not producing the results one would expect?"

Even numbers is never going to happen. Im sure if we had 40 and you had 60 people who were ready to fight us you would bring 60.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

sealers kid
Old 01-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Banned

azrael big problem is its like 8 players that arent interested in helping new players for the most part myself included

hand holding a horde of newbies to get pixels most of us dont need is not very interesting

the 10v50s are getting kinda old tho, prob gonna take a break until resist patch when hopefully i can get other players to stay in zone with me longer than 20 seconds
Old 01-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
azrael big problem is its like 8 players that arent interested in helping new players for the most part myself included
i guess if you even consider not contesting pixels a problem, i personally dont care i have the stuff i need to pvp until velious
Old 01-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love the gif tameth
thank you.

yours are always...

kinda fucking wierd tho. just saying.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess if you even consider not contesting pixels a problem, i personally dont care i have the stuff i need to pvp until velious
i don't even have legging equipped..

some of us don't really give a shit about pixels.

i log in and look for pvp, if i can't find it i log out.

EQ pve so fukin boring.. idk how people consider logging in and kill mindless creatures that you have killed sooo many times before entertaining.. at all.

we all different tho
Old 01-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Fire Giant

too bad you didn't tell yourself that you hated pve while you leveled up.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad you didn't tell yourself that you hated pve while you leveled up.
huh?

i think its somewhat entertaining to level a class you haven't played, but still very monotonous and gets very boring.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't even have legging equipped..

some of us don't really give a shit about pixels.

i log in and look for pvp, if i can't find it i log out.

EQ pve so fukin boring.. idk how people consider logging in and kill mindless creatures that you have killed sooo many times before entertaining.. at all.

we all different tho
You are the only person in Azrael with this mentality. The rest of your guild loves those pixels.
Closed Thread