Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i only shared my asshole to one drug addict, who shared it with all the drug addicts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

oh what a cute circlejerk

magician ✓ faggot
hipponipple ✓ faggot
eslade ✓ faggot

i wonder what discord you begged for backup on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok thanks for update on his forum posts on a classic locked progression server for a 19 year old game. keep me posted on future developments.
I probably won't have to, you'll be too busy pretending not to care while actually caring enough to respond while, simultaneously counting a fat stack of cash to brag on a 19 year old game forum about. Keep me updated on that scam business you've got going and the semantics of what your job title is.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

magician ✓ faggot
hipponipple ✓ faggot
eslade ✓ faggot
Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the ugly tranny who has literally shared his asshole to drug addicts
Old 06-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Banned

has hipponipple ever made a funny post that made anyone laugh? why bother trying.. 7 years of forumquest nothing noteworthy or memorable smh
Old 06-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

hes kinda like retti tbh.. buttmad dickrider who i don't even know and/or care about. i wonder if i grieed him on an alt once or something
Old 06-07-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
says the ugly tranny who has literally shared his asshole to drug addicts
Old 06-07-2017, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh what a cute circlejerk

magician ✓ faggot
hipponipple ✓ faggot
eslade ✓ faggot

i wonder what discord you begged for backup on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why you have to get banned again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know you can control yourself!
Old 06-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
has hipponipple ever made a funny post that made anyone laugh? why bother trying.. 7 years of forumquest nothing noteworthy or memorable smh
he has also tried to FQ forum gimmicks that were doing the same shtick 10-12 years ago. you'll notice everyone else is smart enough to steer clear of that

huge tryhard asperger probably old and bald id put him at close to 40 if not mid 40's.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Banned

Posts Per Day: 1.36

And op is mad enough to make a post about a 7 day forum suspension

Lots of mads coming out the wood work. Who's ballzdeep? Who's cymeon? Xaanka talks to me every day unknowingly because he's a drug infused transvestite

Enjoy your day
Closed Thread