Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause tens of thousands of kids IN THE US aren't hungry every day right now already?
Yeah but knowing that the food in the grocery store is gonna get rarer and rarer? Shits gonna get real, real fast
Old 03-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Primordial - As Rome Burns

anyone for another global war?
Old 03-16-2014, 10:42 PM
Banned

lol u can grow most of your required nutrition quite easily.. people are lazy, stuff does not reflect true cost, and the bubble will pop.

some of us already moved out of the bubble and the only effects we suffer is the un prepared beggars... so i just save extra for them. no biggie. living is easy. keeping sane is hard.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol u can grow most of your required nutrition quite easily.. people are lazy, stuff does not reflect true cost, and the bubble will pop.

some of us already moved out of the bubble and the only effects we suffer is the un prepared beggars... so i just save extra for them. no biggie. living is easy. keeping sane is hard.
damn straight man. dontcha just love how western progress is starting to eat itself
Old 03-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Banned

I think we need more NASA studies to point out ridiculously obvious facts.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:11 AM
Banned

im running into people who dont know hot water freezes faster, or that climate change is accelerated by mans activities, or that space travel is the future

all these stupid people are boring but they can be smart too... just give em a chance.. someone gave me a chance
Old 03-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Banned

This is the situation that I fear more than anything:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e63_1395021944

now, what part about having medical insurance would change that situation? a child puking blood, a doctor has no tools to help, and a mother has no training to save her child.

i try to learn as much traumatic injury first aid and other stuff but you cant just generate neurosurgeons or er docs... everyone talks about insurance this and that fuck that i want to treat workers like teachers doctors etc better than lawyers etc
Old 03-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause tens of thousands of kids IN THE US aren't hungry every day right now already?
The fact that children miss a meal everyday of their lives saddens to me. The fact that it happens in the USA is disappointing to me. But that's not the hunger I'm referring to. I meant not eating for a week or more at a time. The kind of situation where children are starving to death in droves. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear on that point.

If there are situations like that in the USA please forgive my ignorance. I was fortunate to grow up in circumstances that sheltered me from that knowledge and I haven't been made aware of it.
Last edited by Nuggie; 03-17-2014 at 05:13 PM..
Old 03-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

theres plenty of food in the US we just eat crap and waste it all ... would be hard to take that extra bite if you had to stare at the starving kid

out of sight out of mind for some of us.. torturous
Closed Thread