Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodmuffin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wish my buddies would just hang around for hours being my pocket NPC.

Anyone remember the dad trying to convince us that his 5 year old son was playing EQ with him?

I member.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Caught someone else at the same spot another time, less subtle. Why would you make a character called "Lootar"? /facepalm
Oh my...

Double violation

Can someone get this added to Baler's list? This guys not only breaking rules. He's mocking the system.
Old 11-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Sarnak

easy way to see if he is boxing train him at low hp while he is transferring

matter of fact the answer is always train him, and everyone else
Old 11-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Aviak

ooooo is that It Came From The Desert?? that was awesome on the old Amiga =) running from the hospital lulz
Old 11-15-2016, 11:12 PM
Kobold

Although it does look suspicious, what if the person is running 2 different IP address on 2 different PC's. Would that count as boxing if it can't really be traced in this instance? Seems like they may have already looked at it and come to the same conclusion.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:03 AM
Banned

So many people box. Did you know people box toons in one zone; farming say, an EoE in Droga while paying their alt in Unrest.

Unless they cross contaminate their IPS/Macc addresses between those accounts the GMs will....never know. How do I know? A) commonsense B) Pretty much what alot of farmers do.

Plus they just claim AFK on the farm toon -- how many camps do you run past and there is an AFK player there? like most low level camps.

HMMMM THE RICH GET RICHER AND POOR GET SCREWED.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:29 AM
Banned

this doesn't seem like a good use of your time
Old 11-16-2016, 01:45 AM
Kobold

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So many people box. Did you know people box toons in one zone; farming say, an EoE in Droga while paying their alt in Unrest.

Unless they cross contaminate their IPS/Macc addresses between those accounts the GMs will....never know. How do I know? A) commonsense B) Pretty much what alot of farmers do.

Plus they just claim AFK on the farm toon -- how many camps do you run past and there is an AFK player there? like most low level camps.

HMMMM THE RICH GET RICHER AND POOR GET SCREWED.
how do we combat this
Old 11-16-2016, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ooooo is that It Came From The Desert?? that was awesome on the old Amiga =) running from the hospital lulz
It is, and the hospital music would have been perfect if Braknar had shown up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2016, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how do we combat this
Initially, turn off all IP exemptions for an evening and see if it affects the population. Perhaps on a Sunday for a true measure. Can't see it happening and I don't know the work that would be involved but I'm sure it's beyond flicking a switch or pressing a button ^^
Closed Thread