Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I killed Casey like 5 times

I feel sad arguing about this, but you should feel worse for lying or manipulating your personal memory of the events to the point where you're convinced of a lie. Lets be sad together, shall we

I'm fairly certain you only killed me once while I was naked and we were grouped in qeynos hills. I think we were traveling and I was afk.

No one has killed me five times on any pvp server, let alone beta. I don't even think any one person has actually been able to kill me twice.

The only person I recall ever killing me in beta was cwall, in rathe mountains. I was medding from hill giants and he killed me with a gatorsmash.

but hey if that's your claim to fame, by all means milk that shit. I can't remember any of your characters, and I have a pretty damn good memory.
Last edited by Lord Casey; 03-11-2017 at 12:20 AM..
Old 03-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Kobold

i played beta with my pops and was there as a high elf cleric at launch remember the 600 or so pop at launch good ole days when GMs cared
Old 03-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Count it
Old 03-11-2017, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

good ole days when GMs cared?

rogean released red99 at the time because he got mad during beta and said "fuck it, i'm done, this is all you get"

amelinda, the only GM, gave zero shits about anything other than her marshmallow business that fueled constant corruption
Old 03-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good ole days when GMs cared?

rogean released red99 at the time because he got mad during beta and said "fuck it, i'm done, this is all you get"

amelinda, the only GM, gave zero shits about anything other than her marshmallow business that fueled constant corruption
Bingo, it also coincided with some blue content release I think? With everything going against it red still had 600 people at launch and Blackburrow was like Aleppo. Everyone blames red's failures exclusively on its community but there were so many factors playing against it from the very beginning.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

More crybaby shit over a 5+ year old server for an 18 year old game. Reset button
Old 03-11-2017, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

It's a guarantee that people would play classic era just to dig into it. On blue and red today only stuff worthwhile is on the snow. On red99rallosrennaissance it's another game entirely and u can rock out and hunt twinks at level 10.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah your dad was a good dude . Letting you stay home from school to raid and play Everquest . I can't wait till I can do the same for my kids
Lul it was pretty fire, wish more people my age played eq or liked it atleast none of them can see what it is past the grinding and old school graphics that i love
Old 03-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bingo, it also coincided with some blue content release I think? With everything going against it red still had 600 people at launch and Blackburrow was like Aleppo. Everyone blames red's failures exclusively on its community but there were so many factors playing against it from the very beginning.
yeah, it was the same day they released VP on blue
Old 03-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

It's still in beta
Closed Thread