Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a statement, Senator Todd Young, the lead Republican sponsor of the Senate bill, said he was “disappointed” that the House bill had not had more Republican input.

Wake up members of your own Republican party have no real valuable talking points against the bill.

The Republican party was all about making America great again but fall flat on it when it could be a partisan win for the Biden administration. Pathetic.

I see the typical peanut gallery of Trumpers on this thread making ridiculous excuses as usual to follow their cult like brainwashed party. Stick to Fox opinion; its all you care about.

Dems have had control of everything for a year and everything going to shit

This is all just a political stunt to try and shift blame for their failures with mid terms coming up

Sorry Manchin and Sinema didn't go along with your extremist agenda
Old 02-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems have had control of everything for a year and everything going to shit

This is all just a political stunt to try and shift blame for their failures with mid terms coming up

Sorry Manchin and Sinema didn't go along with your extremist agenda
Only this time it is complaints about your own party from your own party.

And worse it has already passed in the senate so bring up Manchin and Sinema is moot.

Get with the program Elizondo.

Old 02-08-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only this time it is complaints about your own party from your own party.

And worse it has already passed in the senate so bring up Manchin and Sinema is moot.

Get with the program Elizondo.

RINOS gonna RINO

They like spending just as much as Dems do

Sorry Biden's agenda a failure
Old 02-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Banned

Not gonna lie I have no idea what’s in this bill

But the $8B to other nations to fight the climate monster intrigues me

If they can toss in some money for classes for Haitians to explore their sexuality you have my vote
Old 02-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not gonna lie I have no idea what’s in this bill

But the $8B to other nations to fight the climate monster intrigues me

If they can toss in some money for classes for Haitians to explore their sexuality you have my vote
They always use dumb buzzwords for massive spending like "investments" when Dems don't have any money and we 30T in debt
Old 02-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In a statement, Senator Todd Young, the lead Republican sponsor of the Senate bill, said he was “disappointed” that the House bill had not had more Republican input.

Wake up members of your own Republican party have no real valuable talking points against the bill.

The Republican party was all about making America great again but fall flat on it when it could be a partisan win for the Biden administration. Pathetic.

I see the typical peanut gallery of Trumpers on this thread making ridiculous excuses as usual to follow their cult like brainwashed party. Stick to Fox opinion; its all you care about.

Todd Young

Quote:
"There should be no debate about Marjorie Taylor Greene," Young said. "She's nutty. She's an embarrassment to our party. There's no place for her in the Republican Party. There ought to be no place."
Be nicer to the good ones.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Todd Young

Be nicer to the good ones.
Yep total RINO squish

Called it
Old 02-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep total RINO squish

Called it
He voted to acquit twice, ya big idiot.

Quote:
Young touched on the impeachment efforts as well during his media call. He said he was not sure about the constitutionality of impeaching former President Donald Trump. Last week, Young voted with most Republicans to support a motion that the impeachment trial against Trump is unconstitutional in the Senate.

"I can tell you what I'm hearing from Hoosiers, Republicans, Democrats, and I'm hearing it from other Americans as well. I'm hearing that President Trump is is now a private citizen. There are other avenues for those who want to hold him to certain charges," Young said. "Moreover, because of the extraordinary time period we're in, I really don't want to spend a lot of time on this."
Old 02-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Meh whataboutism with Marjorie (good old Jewish space lasers is now seen as sane by others let alone her own party?) you can do better.

Sure… whataboutism then… Elizondo, next you will be telling me you are alright with who Marjorie sticks to like glue to these days. You know Pedo Gaetz. Did know you were okay with Matt Gaetz. Everyone must be a liberal or Rino to you; grasping at straws must be a fun game to you.
Old 02-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He voted to acquit twice, ya big idiot.
So what? They were obviously political theater

He voted for the bloated Dem Infrastructure Bill. Ironic that that bill nuked 'Buy American" requirements to supply said 'Infrastructure'

Quote:
Meh whataboutism with Marjorie (good old Jewish space lasers is now seen as sane by others let alone her own party?) you can do better.

Sure… whataboutism then… Elizondo, next you will be telling me you are alright with who Marjorie sticks to like glue to these days. You know Pedo Gaetz. Did know you were okay with Matt Gaetz. Everyone must be a liberal or Rino to you; grasping at straws must be a fun game to you.
lol dude

There isn't a topic in elf forums where you don't summon Trump tears

Sorry Biden a total failure and dems tryin to use pubs as cover to bail them out before mid terms
Closed Thread