Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. She has yet to Pass a single bill
2. Voted against cancer patients and military families
3. Zero dollars for Colorado Projects
4. Broke federal campaign law
5. Has yet to introduce a bill with bipartisan support
6. Voted against Violence Against Women Act
She's a rookie rep and you expect her to have passed a bill?

Point 3 is earmarks which only recently became re-allowed under Democrats

4) no

5) dumb

eh forget it.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry Reiwa

I am Passionate on this one because Lauren is trying to push stupid Christian values on government.

They need to stay separate.

America was founded on freedom of religion not one.

Why passionate? I had to suffer through the terrible teachings.

I am sick of whack jobs. She is just as bad as MTG. She is a Trumptard and they got to go.

Quote:
Lauren Boebert admitted to campaign finance problems: “I under-reported a lot of stuff” to the FEC.

According to the FEC, "When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported."
Don’t really care what encroaching says he is just as bipolar as Jib and from the same guild. Elizondo is at best a troll constantly embarrassing himself with his own fakenews posts.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists already think Biden was an idiot, well before she got involved in anything

They're deliberately trying to paint leftists and democrats with the same brush
Old 10-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Reiwa

I am Passionate on this one because Lauren is trying to push stupid Christian values on government.

They need to stay separate.

America was founded on freedom of religion not one.

Why passionate? I had to suffer through the terrible teachings.

I am sick of whack jobs. She is just as bad as MTG. She is a Trumptard and they got to go.

Don’t really care what encroaching says he is just as bipolar as Jib and from the same guild. Elizondo is at best a troll constantly embarrassing himself with his own fakenews posts.
Hell yeah, Jib is in my guild??

Fuck ya, brotha
Old 10-10-2022, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists already think Biden was an idiot, well before she got involved in anything

They're deliberately trying to paint leftists and democrats with the same brush
Hate to break it to ya, bud.

Most everyone considers Democrats to be Leftist.

I get annoyed when people call them "Liberal". The modern Left in the US are anything but "Liberal", they're authoritarian, boot licking, corportists.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate to break it to ya, bud.

Most everyone considers Democrats to be Leftist.

I get annoyed when people call them "Liberal". The modern Left in the US are anything but "Liberal", they're authoritarian, boot licking, corportists.
The modern "Left" are pure Fascists

See "Vaccine Mandates" and colluding with 'Big Tech" to censor speech they don't like
Old 10-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Banned

Uh, how this won’t be the death of PayPal is beyond me

Why would even a Democrat want to continue using this service? As if there aren’t enough hidden fees and fines, now you have to worry about whatever they decide is misinformation that day or it’s $2,500?!

Uhh we can go with that one or a service that isn’t going to fine thousands of dollars for their own reasons. Uhh what to do what to do…
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 10-10-2022, 12:59 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh, how this won’t be the death of PayPal is beyond me

Why would even a Democrat want to continue using this service? As if there aren’t enough hidden fees and fines, now you have to worry about whatever they decide is misinformation that day or it’s $2,500?!

Uhh we can go with that one or a service that isn’t going to fine thousands of dollars for their own reasons. Uhh what to do what to do…
I think this is something of an outrage story, after all by what means would the company know your payments had to do with so-called misinformation? No, they reserve the right to D platform snake oilers and stuff like that on a case-by-case basis. They would only find out about you if you are high-profile and taking large amounts payments, and are probably setting up a case for banning certain people who are exploiting vulnerable old folks etc. for large amounts of generational wealth through the burgeoning Nigerian in your pocket social media scam and disinformation economy.

I like watching the musk man complain about this though, after all under his watch in the 2000s a struggling PayPal barely stayed afloat by locking midsized accounts doing e-commerce small business. It certainly is a shady little place! That history demonstrates, however, that PayPal honoring your account is totally at-will either way. The culture war angle is so fascinating though! It makes me click and click again
Last edited by Gay_Young_Thing; 10-10-2022 at 01:06 AM..
Old 10-10-2022, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The modern "Left" are pure Fascists

See "Vaccine Mandates" and colluding with 'Big Tech" to censor speech they don't like
Dumb because Democrats have argued the same about recent events with the Trump administration. God knows Trump attracted enough neo-Nazi groups to his support.

And vaccines mandates are as old as the original president GW. It is not a ‘Left’ thing.
https://www.governing.com/now/the-lo...-united-states

And big tech that holds social media platforms are some of the biggest recruiting tools for the Right. Big Tech just tends to shutdown the system when it is an eyesore. Like when someone posting manifestos or death threats or terrorist ideology or hate speech.

We need to progress and that is a Left trait. Enough of this conservative lagging. Conservatism is for people who cannot adapt and hold their old ways to high.
Last edited by Botten; 10-10-2022 at 01:07 AM..
Old 10-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Dumb because Democrats have argued the same about recent events with the Trump administration. God knows Trump attracted enough neo-Nazi groups to his support.

And vaccines mandates are as old as the original president GW. It is not a ‘Left’ thing.
https://www.governing.com/now/the-lo...-united-states

And big tech that holds social media platforms are some of the biggest recruiting tools for the Right. Big Tech just tends to shutdown the system when it is an eyesore. Like when someone posting manifestos or death threats or terrorist ideology or hate speech.

We need to progress and that is a Left trait. Enough of this conservative lagging. It is for people who cannot adapt and hold their old ways to high.
What do mean by progress? Stuff you like?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Closed Thread