Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2023, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not even dogging on single parents here though. Nor am I saying that poor families are going to have kids for sure more misbehaved than middle class families. Because im my job I’ve seen some perfectly respectful poor kids and some absolute monsters who are being restrained in a behavioral school daily from middle class families

But when it comes to kids not being educated, I will always blame staff burnout. And yea we can say we are going to pay you more because your job is hella difficult, but let’s also consider how we can make your job easier. And that’s with better behaved kids

Kids in special schools for behavior problems are just as fucked. Those kids are not being educated, it’s more like baby sitting

This is why socializing your kid to a certain degree is so important IMO
I don't disagree with any of that because it wasn't what I was talking about, but silence can also be a form of communication.

If you want me personally to believe you are anti-racist, given the other borderline things I have seen you post, then I hope you'd call out racism when folks like ED and Toxigen post it... and they do... frequently.

However, I also don't expect you to care what I think, so call it advice from an outsider's perspective
Old 02-24-2023, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't disagree with any of that because it wasn't what I was talking about, but silence can also be a form of communication.

If you want me personally to believe you are anti-racist, given the other borderline things I have seen you post, then I hope you'd call out racism when folks like ED and Toxigen post it... and they do... frequently.

However, I also don't expect you to care what I think, so call it advice from an outsider's perspective
calm down professor troonytoons i think your "baby" needs changing

https://twitter.com/troonytoons/stat...583446016?s=20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 02-24-2023, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Silence is not violence.

Fuck you for trying to compel someone's speech, you fucking fascist.
Old 02-24-2023, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Old 02-24-2023, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
calm down professor troonytoons i think your "baby" needs changing

https://twitter.com/troonytoons/stat...583446016?s=20

Old 02-24-2023, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

yes but these people definitely are not mentally ill, just accept their lifestyle choices you bigot

Quote:
Old 02-24-2023, 05:26 PM
Banned

Didn't read any of your posts but I encourage you both to seek professional therapy
Old 02-24-2023, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes but these people definitely are not mentally ill, just accept their lifestyle choices you bigot
Imagine working a 12 hour shift, bringing your screaming and crying toddler that just shit his pants into that bathroom.

And those people are using the diaper changing station, taking photos for Twitter.
Old 02-24-2023, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Didn't read any of your posts but I encourage you both to seek professional therapy
You'd probably force us at gunpoint, you fash
Old 02-24-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Faaaaaashiiiionnn Hugo boss!!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine