Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Umm, my sig showed my Character names forever[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

that's not the identity I'm referring to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) A guild who has claimed in this very thread that they are only interested in doing FGs as raid content does not need a vote on proposals pertaining to content outside of FGs.
We raid major targets with another guild for content just like you do and win. Believe me, it's way more than just fire giants. That's why you're refusing a vote. It due to tremendous ass hurt because of our alliance. Everyone knows it. You can say otherwise, and make something up then claim victory because a few other unhinged people will say so too but its the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2) A slot in the rotation and voting rights on proposals that only concern FGs should therefore meet all your needs.
Many of the other guilds dont show up for their slots and are less skilled than us. How do you think we keep getting tranix? We're the oldest guild in green history, the first guild on the beta. The UN has separated concept of voting from mobs. We didn't do that, you did. We request a vote for balance in things, seeing as how there are certain guilds that never vote differently from each other (which can be proved). Your guild is one of those guilds!

Quote:
3) A guild who only fields 2-3 tag-along players to the 7-day targets, as admitted to by DMO in this thread, should not require a vote in serverwide raid politics.
Wrong, we only say if you feel like coming to come and we have the camp handled.

Quote:
DMO is too busy patting themselves on the back and spinning their own propaganda to realize how hard they dunked themselves in this thread.
As far as you declaring who is dunking who, like what have you gained or won at all? I'm enjoying win after win with my #1 new EQ pals. We are enjoying a tremendous amount of success along with legally camping the current most valuable small man mob in the game as much as we want. I cannot imagine running a 120+ crew in classic just to vote stack and corrupt a player created organization. That is real embarrassing. Velious? Sure.

One lie after another is being exposed and the low base INT scummery being resorted to is fully on display. Ya'll should be embarrassed. I'd love to see you run a strict RP charter like this and win anything, you wouldn't.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drackgon your signature sucks
I love seeing him reply to other threads and with his unhinged sig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2020, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

gotta rep[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 03:17 PM
Banned

oh no, please continue

I love it
Old 05-27-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

These god damn Odus men ruined hill giants!

Don't let these millennials ruin ice giants next!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

You run raids with another guild which more or less is charity by said guild (or said guild has a lot of alt characters in your guild who knows for sure?) ... so you deserve to vote on the fate of fully functional raid guild decisions because you tag along?

Wouldn't that just be a double vote for said guild if they allowed it? maybe why the guilds decided the way they did.... food for thought
Old 05-27-2020, 03:53 PM
Banned

We're not the ones getting dragons rooted and have zero presence at hill giants. You know? Or honey potting staff. Look atcha.

Funny how they separate mobs and voting, then brings mobs back in again... and we're doing the same thing as them by jointly raiding lol.

Revelation of agenda by hypocrisy, my favorite.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Man when green gets dragons rooted. Will be true rejoice all over the land. Cant wait for that day
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread