Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2023, 04:11 AM
Banned

No vitriol toward Quarm on my part. I've mentioned several times I'm interested in the new server Secrets has been working on. The progress has been visible and transparent and quite cool to see.
Old 08-22-2023, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Just a thought, please just fix Ivandyr's Hoop specifically and don't leave lifetap gimped for 14 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2023, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe I missed it in these 29 pages, but did we ever get an answer on legacy items?

Personally I could go either way on them existing, but if they do exist, I hope it's not P99-style. On P99 (where they dropped from the known "classic" mobs) they were just a reward for whoever leveled up first and raced to camp them ... which was incredibly unclassic.

Personally, I'd hope that if they are included, they would drop off random mobs instead, or somehow otherwise make it something you have to get lucky for, not some benefit you get for being one of the first people on the server to get to level X.

Also, I'm curious about TD binding and ToV binding.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-22-2023, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I missed it in these 29 pages, but did we ever get an answer on legacy items?

Personally I could go either way on them existing, but if they do exist, I hope it's not P99-style. On P99 (where they dropped from the known "classic" mobs) they were just a reward for whoever leveled up first and raced to camp them ... which was incredibly unclassic.

Personally, I'd hope that if they are included, they would drop off random mobs instead, or somehow otherwise make it something you have to get lucky for, not some benefit you get for being one of the first people on the server to get to level X.

Also, I'm curious about TD binding and ToV binding.
As best as I can tell:

Legacy Items in the first 3 months. Also in for certain quake style events after the initial 3 months. 50% drop rate for jboots, guise, manastone. Final plans haven't fully solidified but this is what's current. Subject to change prior to server launch.

It appears they will be dropping off their correct mobs rather than random mobs.

Haven't seen specifics on TD binding or ToV binding. You'd probably get good/quick responses on discord if you asked there.
Old 08-22-2023, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wrote why I'm right a couple times now. Go ahead and stop replying to me.
imagine siding with uth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-22-2023, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of mad 10 years later.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

I could care less what happened ten years ago. Had nothing to do with me. Folks that can't see blemished reputation and signals of a future repeat offender need to open their eyes.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:18 PM
Banned

Perhaps you're pals with Uth or are Uth for all I know. In which case I get it.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some benefit you get for being one of the first people on the server to get to level X.
It appears the legacy items are no drop and each legacy item is limited to one per character over level 30 in Secrets current communication on the matter. Could change.
Old 08-22-2023, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

manastones for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Closed Thread