Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2022, 06:04 PM
Banned

I dunno how Bill is able to say these kinds of things and remain un-cancelled. Either way, you go Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-17-2022, 06:19 PM
Banned

I respect Bill for staying consistant in his beliefs.

It shows that he actually cares about them.
Old 09-17-2022, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

I think Bill gets away with it cause he already endured a cancellation when he made that remark about the 9\11 hijackers being brave in like 2002. Everyone kind of expects he'll piss people off so he gets a pass. It's similar to south park and how they never get cancelled cause people just think "well.... I mean it's south park".

If he was an up-and-comer today though his show would never get off the ground, for sure... he's just kind of grandfathered in.
Old 09-17-2022, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I respect Bill for staying consistant in his beliefs.

It shows that he actually cares about them.
He actually seems like a really dangerous thing for conservatives, because he is still a die-hard liberal and has no qualms about trashing on the GOP whenever he feels they deserve it

But his ability to also trash liberals can endear him to both independents and moderate conservatives. He is the type who can pull moderate conservatives to his party while the far left would be pushing them away
Old 09-17-2022, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

trust me, if you hold conservative values there is no way you're going to make it through one of his shows long enough to hear anything bill says that's conservative.

He had 2 guys on his show (one was a girl but lets face it she was closer to a pig than a girl so a guy is a complement) and it was like just 30 minuets of daddy issues.
Old 09-17-2022, 07:59 PM
Banned

It’s funny I’m chilling in the jacuzzi a bit ago about to swim some laps at the gym and this old guy there sees my American flag bathing suit and says “wasn’t it funny when they shipped those illegals to Martha’s Vineyard?”. Never talked to this guy before in my life, and that’s how he starts a conversation. I love being able to use the flag as a low-threat signal that I’m a conservative, and it’s remarkably effective

Of course I was smiling before he finished the question and said “yes it was very funny”
Old 09-17-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

"Immigrants moved from Martha's Vineyard to a shelter in cape cod"

Martha's vineyard median home price 1.2 mil

Cape cod 400k

Old 09-17-2022, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Yeshiva University cancels all clubs after it was ordered to allow an LGBTQ group

Quote:
Earlier this week the Supreme Court told Yeshiva to go back to New York state court to continue its legal battle with the YU Pride Alliance, an LGBTQ student group that wants to be officially recognized by the university.
Quote:
Katie Rosenfeld, an attorney for the YU Pride Alliance, said the decision to cancel all club activities "rather than accept one LGBTQ peer support group on campus is a throwback to 50 years ago when the city of Jackson, Mississippi closed all public swimming pools rather than comply with court orders to desegregate."

"We are confident that YU students will see through this shameful tactic and stand together in community," Rosenfeld added in a statement.
Quote:
"Every faith-based university in the country has the right to work with its students, including its LGBTQ students, to establish the clubs, places and spaces that fit within its faith tradition. Yeshiva University simply seeks that same right of self-determination," Berman said.
Old 09-17-2022, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Equity for everybody!

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 09-17-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

I like having sex with girls between 5'2" and 5'7". Give me a club.
Closed Thread