Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 05:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how you know it's time to take a break pal, sow swords drop like candy I'm sure they didn't intentionally slight you man.
No offence, but if they drop like candy, why say I'm next in line and go back on their word when an OG holo member wants it?

The same officers that told me this voted against it, that's called fucking with someone intentionally.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:59 AM
Banned

You can go weeks without a sword dropping, it must suck being in line behind 70 people to get one hah
Old 02-24-2015, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go weeks without a sword dropping, it must suck being in line behind 70 people to get one hah
Tbh it wasn't a game changer for me. I've got 2 potion mules and over 100k in raw pp after I had done some Red > Blue trades. They initially invited certain ex Azrael players and had shut people up by saying 'it's better to have them helping us than Azrael'.

Then boom, a big ticket item goes to Stasis. There was something real fishy about it.

What troubles me the most is I asked about hoshkar boots back in November/December and was told there was a long line. This guy gets the 2nd pair that drops for the guild.

The original Holo / Aim chat connection makes perfect sense. They are playing half the server and have an idea who they want. They will be culling numbers to the neckbeards and financial backers once Velious goes live and the white knight curtain will drop once pixels start to get serious. I honestly see them becoming more toxic than Nihilum because I understand their game plan now.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly its just kunark and the dragons and Holocaust arent going anywhere anytime soon. Velious requires alot of work and dedication so i imagine RA and being keyed will have to do ALOT with how Velious loot is rewarded.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

And for the people making kangaroo and australian slurs / attacks, keep it classy.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Hey Rag, I leveled Evocation on your WFP corpse for an hour tonight. Was fun.

Then Exed tried running through naked and I rooted him and he died to guards lol
Old 02-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah i need to get that, i /camped and left my desk and came back pancake form next to the guards.
Im glad my death served a meaningful purpose towards your skill ups though heh.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the people making kangaroo and australian slurs / attacks, keep it classy.
TBH the only reason I was split between God's Work and Holo was because of the Aussie pals I have on this server. Not one aussie on R99 current or previous has been scum or stripped another persons account.

People on R99 really need to relax on the racism.

The point I'm trying to get across this thread is Holocaust is a shady guild and I believe they are planning on shedding some weight and leaving people in the mud, while pixels that carry onto velious will go to targeted people who will be part of their post-culling crew.

They have been planning this for a while and had the intention of grabbing set ex-holocaust players from Azrael and other guilds.

They are using the mass-recruitment strategy and healthy-server hoax to met out a personal vendetta with Lite. Colgate wants his ex-Azrael pals back under his wing, that's what it is about.

The real reason I got shafted was because I was no longer on the shortlist and was deemed part of the expendable bucket due to my timezone, lack of OG holocaust/aimchat affiliation, dwindling influence and class choice. It had nothing to do with my contributions to the guild (which I estimated to be between 100-200 real life hours, consisting of corpse summons, exp groups and epic quests in addition to my standard raid participation) and whether or not I deserved the item.

The server deserves to know Holocaust really is scum. If the account stripping and abusing account access with Colgate's personal hand in it isn't enough, the RMT that's occurred on the other side of the fence surely is.

They are no white knights and have an agenda of their own and plan on doing whatever it takes, fucking whoever they can to get there, just like they fucked nizzar in the ass and left many ex-nihilum apps stranded.

I caution any people considering to app to Holocaust to carefully consider all other guild choices, because if you are not part of their projected velious team, expect to be chewed up and spat out.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:14 AM
Fire Giant

can you confirm/deny that holocaust stripped rutroh when he left the guild?
Closed Thread