Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a registered democrat. You literally said it again.

You dont understand the brownshirt comparison? You're a fascist. For 3 years I said "they are not fascists" but lets check and see what you're for.

There is nothing ITT that is pro trump, that isnt pro fascism.

A libertarians, love for authoritarianism is fascism. That's all there is to it.
Yes I understand that you are a democrat, I'm actually also a registered democrat, which is why what is happening makes me so depressed. I said "democrats". I did not say "all democrats". Although everything else you said seems to imply that you *do* think voter ID laws would be racist, so... how does that not apply to you?

Seriously just watch that ami horowitz video, because you're doing the exact thing he's talking about.

Fascism is a fashionable buzzword. I don't think you actually know what it means tbh. It's okay man, the world isn't ending if trump wins. It's gonna be okay, and I'm not trying to taunt you by saying that.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
poll tax since it costs money to get a state ID.
It's illegal not to have identification over the age of 16
Old 11-02-2020, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YAlthough everything else you said seems to imply that you *do* think voter ID laws would be racist, so... how does that not apply to you?.
Not once in this conversation did I bring up race, let alone regarding Voter ID laws holy smokes. You see, your own language is rotting your own brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said "democrats". I did not say "all democrats".
If i said "trump supporters" were racist would you be like "he means only the actual white supremists" or would you spend the next 4 years hammering on how all democrats think everything you do is racist?

Meanwhile can you say black lives matter? or does it need to be specific when it's about people of color?
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-02-2020 at 07:46 PM..
Old 11-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Get Out and VOTE

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not once in this conversation did I bring up race, let alone regarding Voter ID laws holy smokes. You see, your own language is rotting your own brain.

If i said "trump supporters" were racist would you be like "he means only the actual white supremists"

Meanwhile can you say black lives matter? or does it need to be specific when it's about people of color?
Black lives obviously matter, I find it insulting that I need to declare it, as if there is a tacit assumption that I'm racist if I don't. I'm not going to be coerced into saying anything for any reason, if you can't see how totalitarian authoritarianism can be disguised in happy-sounding preschool phrases that EVERYONE agrees with, I'm not sure how we can communicate. This point has been brought up a million times by multiple people itt. Anyone can start any organization they want, called anything. That doesn't make the actions undertaken by said organization automatically good. "Puppies Are Cute" could commit terrible atrocities in the name of "Puppies Are Cute". You're not going to do any curious investigation beyond a three word name? Please don't be so credulous, it's led to some insanely terrible things in history.

Simple question: Do you think voter ID laws would suppress minority voting, and if so why? Or why not?
Last edited by douglas1999; 11-02-2020 at 07:50 PM..
Planar Protector

Hurry up the civil war starts soon! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
BSimple question: Do you think voter ID laws would suppress minority voting, and if so why? Or why not?
It's un constitutional. No reason for me to discuss racism on that level with you, call your dad. If you dont have one, then vote for daddy.
Banned

florida now "suuddenly" looking like Trump's day before the election

my private prison stocks are up 10%
Fire Giant

Quote:
No but like, it actually is important and extremely credible. The fact that it's obviously being politically timed, which I agree it is, doesn't automatically make it fake. Something can be true, and also withheld until a politically opportune time. There is a mountain of vetted evidence to support it. The fact that there are conspiracy nuts who actually believed pizza gate doesn't make the two equivalent. You seem to think the quality of the evidence to support pizza gate and aliens building the pyramids is the same as the evidence to support possible biden family corruption. It's... kind of different.

Be sure to get some more 4th grade namecalling in though, that always reflects well on oneself and doesn't make you come off like a big cynical sourpuss at all.
Ok, so we agree it's politically timed. Let's assume it's all true. What does it say about Trump and his inner circle that they were ok with sitting on this information until it was politically expedient?

You'd think the chief executive of the land would want to fight corruption no matter the timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bravo.

Guys, don't tell him the FBI has already confirmed that they have had the latptop since December 2019 and there is an OPEN FBI investigation into Hunter Biden. Also don't tell him the Director of National Intelligence said there is no intel evidence that shows it's Russian disinfo.

He "does his own research" by picking between an extra hour of Maddow or an extra hour of the other dude on CNN.
I don't watch TV news, Trumpturd. The investigation into "the laptop" is new, relatively, and is currently limited to which nation is using this information and to what purpose.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hurry up the civil war starts soon! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only the Left burns down cities in guise of peaceful protesting.