Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-11-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surely Daddy Trump would have ushered in a golden age of peace.
He quite literally did for 4 years.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man if it’s that easy to predict why didn’t you stop it?
It wasnt up to me, and trump knew, and he was stopping it, but because you and others like you got caught up in demagogy from the left, yall voted to elect biden instead of trump and now everyone is dead or dying.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasnt up to me, and trump knew, and he was stopping it, but because you and others like you got caught up in demagogy from the left, yall voted to elect biden instead of trump and now everyone is dead or dying.
We're all dying man. It's the human condition.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Banned

The ones interviewed’s excuse is always the same “oh I could never shoot someone, so I’ll just run away”

Everyone knows that’s a complete cop out. You don’t need to serve in combat. You can be a cook, or carry supplies, or help the wounded, or probably countless other non-combat duties

They are just lazy pussies, wanting to freeload on the privileges their country provided for them until it came time to defend them. They should absolutely be prosecuted to the fullest extent
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 268F3544-2D1D-47C3-8109-9DAF21E57DAF.jpg (20.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I wouldn’t vote for trump to save Ukraine. American democracy is more important to me. I could not in good conscience vote for a man who calls his political opponents traitors or enemies of the people, etc

That isn’t a sustainable project long term. I have mostly hated democrats because they racially pander. That is quite obviously a bad idea in a multiethnic democracy. Republicans joining a tribal type of politics is SAD BIGLY

I don’t accept blame for Ukraine. That’s 100% on Vladimir putin. He can answer to God for that and he will
Old 04-11-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Imagine how pathetic some people have to be, that they are willing to destroy their own lives and their country, just so the orange-man-bad President who says mean things will no longer be on TV.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your absolute faith in Trump as some kind of messianic savior might even be admirable if the guy wasn't such a disgusting fatass.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I wouldn’t vote for trump to save Ukraine. American democracy is more important to me. I could not in good conscience vote for a man who calls his political opponents traitors or enemies of the people, etc

Biden says he'll expose trumps traitorous ass.

I could go on and on but you accuse trump of election tampering, but literally major media outlets that have clear bias and agenda for the biden administration, burried a story to win an election, likely working WITH people in the biden election campaign to burry it.

I wish you could see how bamboozled you are. You're being completely taken for a run for your money.

They appealed to our passions and made it seem as though trump was a tratior, but nothing hes done is any different than the guy you voted for. Vax policy, masks, nothing, not a single thing is different right now, except war, death, and eocnomoic collapse.

You can say the president has no affect on any of those things till the cows come home but it aint true. Things actually fell apart afterthe naptime dipshitcrat was put in charge.

The hateful fake jan 6th insurrection nonsense and russia gate was and is all propaganda hand fed to people by the media, and proven all bullshit and completely destroyed our democracy.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine how pathetic some people have to be, that they are willing to destroy their own lives and their country, just so the orange-man-bad President who says mean things will no longer be on TV.
His TV appearances and Twitter account didn’t disqualify him. It’s him not accepting that people disagree with him for good faith reasons

The political minority has rights in this country. Pretending politics is everything is very stupid. You need democrats to invent things. And the country needs republicans to farm and haul and do other shit. Pretending otherwise is dumb.

Also buddy you are rational, you gonna tell me you agree with these ass holes joining the Republican Party? Margery Taylor green and the hot wheels guy from North Carolina? You telling me you wouldn’t prefer an honorable brand of politics like the one Romney represents?

Also, I don’t like abortion bans. Abortion is a sin, still not the place of government. If you guys had lived in a theocracy you might fear these things more
Old 04-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Biden says he'll expose trumps traitorous ass.

I could go on and on but you accuse trump of election tampering, but literally major media outlets that have clear bias and agenda for the biden administration, burried a story to win an election, likely working WITH people in the biden election campaign to burry it.

I wish you could see how bamboozled you are. You're being completely taken for a run for your money.

They appealed to our passions and made it seem as though trump was a tratior, but nothing hes done is any different than the guy you voted for. Vax policy, masks, nothing, not a single thing is different right now, except war, death, and eocnomoic collapse.

You can say the president has no affect on any of those things till the cows come home but it aint true. Things actually fell apart afterthe naptime dipshitcrat was put in charge.

The hateful fake jan 6th insurrection nonsense and russia gate was and is all propaganda hand fed to people by the media, and proven all bullshit and completely destroyed our democracy.
I don’t think he tampered. He just won’t admit he lost and he knew he did. That’s horrible buddy. Your country is worth more than Donald trump