Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no aid from nihilum

was a sweet VS kill for Red Dawnions
Nihilum getting their asses whooped so that Red Dawn could safely get into KC ? 0 help for sure lol. Ask checkraise about it, he died right next to his ex guildies, soon to be guildies. 0 Azrael died, we left once the Nihilum zerg got too big.

OH wait I am sorry... you were bragging about killing a lvl 55 mob. ok
Last edited by lite; 02-18-2014 at 07:05 PM..
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not 1 nihilum attacked VS

not sure what you are talking about
Im talking about that post where some guy said no nihilum was in the zone before or after that VS pull.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nihilum PVPing Azrael so Red Dawn could come to KC ... 0 help. lmfao
Danak was only guy that logged in to pvp?

nihilum didnt have 2 protect us from anything
Old 02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im talking about that post where some guy said no nihilum was in the zone before or after that VS pull.

w/e im just saying that nihilum didnt help us kill VS

thats all
Old 02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Danak was only guy that logged in to pvp?

nihilum didnt have 2 protect us from anything
So the fight the night before where 20 + Nihilum and Red Dawn fought Azrael together get them out of KC ... so a few hours later Red Dawn could safely do VS....

unrelated. ok
Old 02-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant that they didn't help us kill VS. If you can provide logs of one Nihilum member attacking VS from this morning, I'll shut up. But they weren't in the zone for a while before we pulled VS and they were long gone after.

Calm down dude, we're all friends here.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 02-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant that they didn't help us kill VS. If you can provide logs of one Nihilum member attacking VS from this morning, I'll shut up. But they weren't in the zone for a while before we pulled VS and they were long gone after.

Calm down dude, we're all friends here.
Allrite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] im just trying to get people to not be ashamed of these ponctual, case by case alliances with Nihilum.

Az is digging its own grave with that greedy inner clique shit
Old 02-18-2014, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the fight the night before where 20 + Nihilum and Red Dawn fought Azrael together get them out of KC ... so a few hours later Red Dawn could safely do VS....

unrelated. ok
i mean u can fist pump about that all you want but it was just some random unorganized pvp people wanted to have fun with. grats on whatever victory you had im not sure what you are talking about because i was not there but grats.. if VS was up at that time do u seriously think u would of had a chance? most people where just dicking around and logging there till the AM for VS..
Old 02-18-2014, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:

Az is digging its own grave with that greedy inner clique shit
cant stress this enough
Old 02-18-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
i mean u can fist pump about that all you want but it was just some random unorganized pvp people wanted to have fun with. grats on whatever victory you had im not sure what you are talking about because i was not there but grats.. if VS was up at that time do u seriously think u would of had a chance? most people where just dicking around and logging there till the AM for VS..
lol..
Closed Thread