Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Don't worry this will go down like the first two impeachments and the jan 6 thingy.

As for your security, throw that idea out the window no one is above the law.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you’re right
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry this will go down like the first two impeachments and the jan 6 thingy.

Elliot Abrams and Oliver North are still free and presumably fairly wealthy
Old 08-12-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Salman Rushdie got got?
Old 08-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

I was skeptical myself, but in case you needed confirmation from the man himself:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Trump saying it is a hoax has about 95% specificity for it being the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're just projecting

You idiots are literally shilling for Nazis. You're a disgrace.

Yesterday DOJ officials were on record with Newsweek finger pointing at the FBI saying "DERR We had nuttin do wit dis DERR"

Today that little pussy weasel Garland is 45 minutes late for a 5 min press conference where he says he approved it. He looked like he was peeing his pants at the podium. Meanwhile Biden officials are playing dumb like they had no idea any of this was going to happen and Brandon goes on vacation with his crackhead whore mongering degenerate son to go hide like a coward.

Biden's justice department and FBI just raided a former PRESIDENT'S HOUSE and he doesn't have the balls to stand before the public and explain himself and you support that?

This entire raid was nothing but a political hit job. It's what you leftist always do in any country where you've ever had power. You abuse law enforcement institutions to intimidate the public. You investigate people looking for crimes and that's exactly what is going on here. It's just a continuation of the Russia Hoax because you may be evil bastards but your leaders aren't blind and can read the polls.
lmfao

"Keith loves me, he BRANDED me, how dare you evil libz try to hurt him!" - Branded sex slave
Last edited by Lune; 08-12-2022 at 01:09 PM..
Old 08-12-2022, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salman Rushdie got got?
Odds aren't great, stabbed in the neck at 75 yeesh.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry FBI didn't got DKP
Old 08-12-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Breaking on WSJ: FBI removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as Top Secret, as well as information about the President of France, binders of photos, a handwritten note and an executive grant of clemency for Roger Stone.
Old 08-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breaking on WSJ: FBI removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as Top Secret, as well as information about the President of France, binders of photos, a handwritten note and an executive grant of clemency for Roger Stone.
The twitter machine says the boxes was in a "SCIF".

Which as I understand it is a small windowless room where air force majors cheat on their wives with their subordinates. Secret stuff.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Anyone else remember these paste eating dumbasses predicting a landslide victory for their obese messianic figure last election too?
Closed Thread