Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool! But do they chemically castrate children with exogenous hormones and chemicals? That's kind of the important part.

I also doubt the eccentrics in those cultures ran around shrieking and physically threatening anyone who doesn't "accommodate" them. ...
Baler you are hilarious. You really need to get out of your consulting echo chamber podcasts. That Ben Shapiro garbage is rotting your brain.

Quote:
The NC Majority Fund, the campaign committee of the Senate Republican Caucus, has allied itself with Larry Norman, Republican candidate for Senate District 18, who recently said in a questionnaire with Wake Weekly that he supports “sterilization” of women. Here is the full quote:

We must do more to encourage people who are not willing to support and raise children, not to have them. I am opposed to abortion, but I am not opposed to better education for children to learn to prevent pregnancies through contraceptives or sterilization.

“We cannot accept comments that advocate for the practice of sterilization, especially given that sterilization has been used to terrorize women of color and other minoritized communities,” said Sarah Crawford, Democratic Nominee for Senate District 18. “Mr. Norman is advocating for policies that not only oppress minoritized populations but control them in one of the most heinous of ways.
Last edited by Botten; 07-25-2023 at 10:45 AM..
Old 07-25-2023, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool! But do they chemically castrate children with exogenous hormones and chemicals? That's kind of the important part.

Nobody has a problem with just being nice to people who are a little eccentric in how they present themselves.

I also doubt the eccentrics in those cultures ran around shrieking and physically threatening anyone who doesn't "accommodate" them. The modern western gender activists are some of the most hateful and narcissistic people I've ever seen in my life.
Debate club rules in this Ooloo post are set to the "Off" position.

To answer, I dunno, wasn't my claim. Watching Ooloo move the goalposts around, yet again, is always fun.
Last edited by Origen; 07-25-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Old 07-25-2023, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

you got em now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 07-25-2023, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Debate club rules in this Ooloo post are set to the "Off" position.

To answer, I dunno, wasn't my claim. Watching Ooloo move the goalposts around, yet again, is always fun.
They actually hire him to put up and take down the goalposts at football fields because he's so good at moving them
Old 07-25-2023, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They actually hire him to put up and take down the goalposts at football fields because he's so good at moving them
I'm actually fine with moving goalposts, it's the toggle on/off debate club rules that annoy me.
Old 07-25-2023, 11:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a sede but here

I'm trying to watch this but I keep having to do this "work" stuff so will follow up later okay

Edit: Whoever this guy is, he's the person Ooloo probably he wishes he was. Fairly slick, but a very misleading way to speak to an apparently warm room. Guess it makes sense for YAF attendees. Referring to Aztec gods as "demons" jumps out at me. Acknowledging that they're on stolen land then immediately disparaging other indigenous people, nice.

Anyways, I don't know why her answer to his question was not "ask". That's how you can know someone's gender, and if you are hesitant to ask, remember it's technically not your business in the first place.

I used the wrong pronouns for Tortuguita (who was shot 57 times by Georgia State Troopers) in front of a room full of leftists, it happens, only the rightoids seem to dwell on it
Last edited by Origen; 07-25-2023 at 11:53 AM..
Old 07-25-2023, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying to watch this but I keep having to do this "work" stuff so will follow up later okay

Edit: Whoever this guy is, he's the person Ooloo probably he wishes he was. Fairly slick, but a very misleading way to speak to an apparently warm room. Guess it makes sense for YAF attendees. Referring to Aztec gods as "demons" jumps out at me. Acknowledging that they're on stolen land then immediately disparaging other indigenous people, nice.

Anyways, I don't know why her answer to his question was not "ask". That's how you can know someone's gender, and if you are hesitant to ask, remember it's technically not your business in the first place.

I used the wrong pronouns for Tortuguita (who was shot 57 times by Georgia State Troopers) in front of a room full of leftists, it happens, only the rightoids seem to dwell on it
How can I know if the person I ask is telling the truth when I ask them?

It's turtles all the way down.
Old 07-25-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can I know if the person I ask is telling the truth when I ask them?

It's turtles all the way down.
How do you know someone is telling you the truth about their name, unless you check their id?

Also, we can change our names. So even what the DL says might not be what that person is called. Jeff Francoeur's license probably doesn't say it, but we all call him Frenchy.
Old 07-25-2023, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
How do you know someone is telling you the truth about their name, unless you check their id?

Also, we can change our names. So even what the DL says might not be what that person is called. Jeff Francoeur's license probably doesn't say it, but we all call him Frenchy.
I can't know.
Old 07-25-2023, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can't know.
Now apply that murkiness to gender and sexual orientation. It's fine. I don't check under the hood of every car I walk past.
Closed Thread