Sarnak

When nexii loses pixels, she goes on about bigotry etc, or makes nazi jokes

If she keeps losing pixels she will leave their guild

If said guild gets free uncontested vulaks, she will re join

Oyster IQ lol
Old 06-29-2021, 05:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When nexii loses pixels, she goes on about bigotry etc, or makes nazi jokes

If she keeps losing pixels she will leave their guild

If said guild gets free uncontested vulaks, she will re join

Oyster IQ lol
Sorry I didn't join your guild with the sociopath leader. Nothing about Freedom gave me the feeling the culture was any better than Riot at the time. Having members like you that won't ever understand culture matters more than pixels just proves it.
Old 06-29-2021, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Oh we understand culture just fine.

No ones up-in-arms offended over stupid shit. Everyone has a good time. We support one another, chip in doing the drudge work when we can, and show up to slay raid mobs.

Its like you think <Vanquish> guild chat is filled with bigoted, racist hate speech. Meanwhile, back in reality, I haven't seen a single bit...nor would it be tolerated.

You know, Nexii, if you had any semblance of a spine you could have just spoken to me directly like a normal human being. You talk me up like I'm the Final Arbiter of Racism and anti-LGBTQ - yet the only direct communication we ever had was buff tells and raid communications (all positive).

Thats the problem with people like you. You make your own personal issues a big fucking problem with this whole cry wolf / "I'm offended" bullshit. Jokes, stereotypes, and everything else that was funny 20 years ago is still funny today to the overwhelming majority. The problem is not with those that can still laugh...its the people like you whose lower lip quivers the moment you hear something that isn't 100% PC woke-culture approved. Its cancerous.

But for real, thanks for the power move on Riot /o. Even though I'm only a 10-15% RA kind of player, having a great time with these folks that you and your cohorts villainized for so long.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:27 AM
Sarnak

It might surprise you but I told the officer crew not to guild remove for the first incident. Several of them offered to. My take was that it was vile but since not personally directed, a warning was fine.

The reason I left Riot was precisely that. A guild that professed to be so righteous yet cried about everything and attempted to gaslight me about my past experiences with bigotry (which had been few to nil). I decided to move on as raiding in that culture just wasn't fun.

Bashing Vaye for being trans was despicable. There was no angle of joking or being funny. You're just full of hate. When it comes down to it I feel bad for ya cause it comes from somewhere.

I don't believe Vanquish is or ever will be all that accepting of minorities. From talking to several closeted members, and the trans bashing incident Monrezz was open about. Can only hope your guild mellows out over time as Wulf promised.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Nexii is just mad that she has 9k dkp and her guild can't kill Vulak for her to get her ring. She has to project her anger elsewhere which is towards that guild that kills Vulak every week.

She hides it under the pretense that were some vile, bigoted guild (all of which is untrue but she's in the the guild that she left for bigotry and has members named Inbetween Genders and Tuinda) to try and hide that.

No one cares about you, if you're a transgender, if you're not a transgender or anyone who is a transgender. You're the only one who cares and consistently brings it up in every thread like a 6 year old child.

You should probably learn to accept yourself instead of seeking acceptance from nerds here. It all starts with you, Nexii. I'm sorry that you have issues accepting it but, rest assured, no one else gives a shit.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:59 AM
Sarnak

If you're somehow offended by Inbetween that says a lot about your mentality. Go read up what non-binary is. Though I don't think you really are because Inbetween was accepted into AM. So really it's hard to believe much of anything you say.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Reasons Nexii rejoined Riot:

1) Free uncontested vulaks
B) Freedom wouldn't take them
C) Free uncontested vulaks
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thats the problem with people like you.
People like what? Seems an awful lot like a stereotype to me. I think we need to see a demographic break down of loot to race ratio to help put your guild's alleged rampant systemic racism to bed.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People like what? Seems an awful lot like a stereotype to me. I think we need to see a demographic break down of loot to race ratio to help put your guild's alleged rampant systemic racism to bed.
I was unaware that people seeking validation on internet forums and who like to interject their sexuality into every conversation was considered a race...
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-29-2021, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly, Detoxx, if I may. I would like to see a copy of your guild's affirmative loot distribution action policy. Are marginalized race/class combos being represented in the drafting of these 30-page petitions?
Closed Thread