Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltheb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good thing you took Rogean's advice, since Sochin splitting the temple isn't remotely controversial.
Yes, but making a video of him repeatedly training mobs between mobs and IB's camp and then posting it to the rant boards like 17 times is a lot like what you're doing with that Trystych video. Just saying - running fraps 24/7 so you can post videos of people training mobs around fear is retarded because it happens every time more than 1 guild is in that zone.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

You in denial bro? An officer of a rival guild trains the other guild mid-pull on a boss every time a raid happens? I guess if you're in IB it makes sense.

And I definitely don't run fraps 24/7, don't even have the disk space. I keep it running when I'm pulling bosses for unforeseen circumstances, good thing Trystych swooped in to deliver the lulz.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Yup, bro.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltheb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You in denial bro? An officer of a rival guild trains the other guild mid-pull on a boss every time a raid happens? I guess if you're in IB it makes sense.

And I definitely don't run fraps 24/7, don't even have the disk space. I keep it running when I'm pulling bosses for unforeseen circumstances, good thing Trystych swooped in to deliver the lulz.
@#$)(*#

I watched a DA monk (no, i don't remember who, I was dragging bodies) drop 10 mobs directly on top of perun pulling draco during the CT fear less than a week ago, including mobs which shouldn't have been halfway close to the area draco was being pulled through unless they were being intentionally trained. Perun had to FD and you tagged draco and pulled him 15 seconds later. There was also an ogre or troll SK running back and forth between fetd house and fire ring directly in front of our raid with fetids just in case draco got that far. Considering we don't have one of those raiding with us right now, i'm pretty sure it was one of you or doze. There is literally no reason on earth for that to be happening unless someone is intentionally trying to mess up someone else's pull. Fear is a dumpster fire, and anyone who has ever raced for CT knows it.

Did you have fraps running when you (Daltheb) also pulled vox directly on top of us 3 weeks ago while we were prepping in the safe hall 3 weeks ago then leisurely finished getting folks assembled and killed her? The "Daltheb has been slain by lady vox", your body a few feet away from our buffing raid and vox immediately in our camp isn't a coincidence.

Raiding is cutthroat. Get over it. You can pretend some people you don't associate with did some minor things way in the past and that now you are the white knights who only get 'leet server firsts with minimal people but you sound like you belong in an asylum. Just because our whole guild doesn't run fraps 100% of the time to catch everything you do that's shady doesn't mean you are boy scouts.

This thread exists because it's hilarious that you used our Sirran to turn in key pieces so you can F around on an island you couldn't previously get to. Whether it's to summon chain up there or pull it to a different island so you can farm that one as well, again it doesn't matter and it doesn't make it any less hilarious. I'm sure you will kill bee boss, probably sooner rather than later, and congrats when you do.

I don't see what any of the other stuff you brought up has to do with the point of this thread other than to redirect attention from you trying to skip content you haven't beaten yet.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

I died outside of your door because that's where Vox fears to, not quite a "safe hall" if you prep somewhere where Vox fears people and then agros you, now is it?
Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

No one commented on my invader zim vid... i am dissapoint :/

I enchant things...
Old 01-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one commented on my invader zim vid... i am dissapoint :/
I'm NAKED!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AlLGC4tAWCQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quite possibly the worst piece of media on the internet. Thanks, Ihealyou.
65 Ogre Shaman
70 Erudite Paladin
85 Wood Elf Bard/Dark Elf Enchanter
Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Holy shit, Uuur wins this thread. Even though I just watched it, I'm still having trouble fully grasping just how ridiculous that video was.
Closed Thread