Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you be playing, and on what team?
Yes, I will be playing on the Good Team (Dentist) 18 28.13%
Yes, I will be playing on the Evil Team (Azrael) 18 28.13%
I would not play on that box 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let it rest in piss.

a year of my life wasted I fully regret.

let it rest in piss.
Seems like this sentiment is heard all too often
Old 03-16-2016, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Miss chuck, wish he would stop by sometime
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-16-2016, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully lite brings some good competition, gets old winning the servers with my same 5 guys.... These servers are a blast and have some awesome skirmish fights between smaller crews... Looking forward to a 100+ pop box on day 1 with boxing..

Remember everything can be done with 4-5 people all throughout even Velious - (which this will be classic only)

So please bring da pain..
End of the day, it's really up to you guys.

You know the box and how it works, its exploits, its disadvantages and advantages.

Most of the new guys coming for this box do not, and will have casual playtime.

If you want to use advantages in playtime and box knowledge to run everyone off I'm sure it wont be hard. Not to sound scared, but that's just how it works.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are your two teams going on opposite sides or joining forces?

Not sure who else is making a guild yet, but it sounds like you two will have the biggest force (5-6 Dentists, and it sounds like Lite has 10+ ?)

I haven't heard from Skazo etc, so he may form up a guild.

Then there's those on euro timezone that may make an additional guild.

Possibly 4 guilds right off the bat.
I messaged lite on skype about that last night actually as our crew had some worries about it. If his crew is going to be big enough I plan to make sure our crews are separated.

We weren't sure originally because initially when I had talked to lite we only had 4 people from our crew committed to playing. Once this thread blew up though everyone came out of the woodworks and hopped into TS.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My playtime will be quite limited, but I am bringing along some savages.
I'm hoping it will be possible to catch up to hardcore players quick on this server.
It won't be a 24/7 grind fest race the first few weeks like previous boxes were.

With this possibly being the least PvE focused server yet it will be interesting to see how PvP will work when 2-3 groups are just roaming around looking for the other groups to PvP with no focus on PvE content.
Old 03-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You know the box and how it works, its exploits, its disadvantages and advantages.

If you want to use advantages in playtime and box knowledge to run everyone off I'm sure it wont be hard. Not to sound scared, but that's just how it works.

We wont recruit and zerg it up, we will keep the same 5-6 guys we have for every iteration of the boxs. I do hope others can come together to give small skirmishs and competition where it needs to be. The problem has been really no one has stepped up to take the reigns to get people together.

We do know the box inside and out, it is an advantage, however i am confident there are others who also should know the box now and with their knowledge and the quality of players lite and others can bring to have fun, it should make for a decent server..

Remember this is level locked so there will be no significant gear advantage or level advantage for people to be upset about. We will all be on the same playing field, pretty much the entirety of the server. This will only be classic, theres not a lot people dont know, just adjusting to the bigger hitbox (should be an advantage for p99ers), spell system and class makeup is the only difference.

We wish everyone gluck, and hope to have a blast playing elf frag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-16-2016, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just adjusting to the bigger hitbox (should be an advantage for p99ers)
I can personally vouch for this. After getting a real feel for the p99 hit box, I loaded back onto this box and it felt like I stepped out of the hyperbolic time chamber. Timed nearly every combat round perfectly and was accused of hacking by Skazo for the entirety of the time I was back.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Kobold

is that creepy colgate impersonator gonna play on this box?
Old 03-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Banned

probably, that guy lives and breathes image/devnoob servers
Old 03-16-2016, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nerfed and lime (Dentists*) are probably some of the most active bug reporters.

The developers on eqpvp compared to p99 are night and day in terms of communication and availability. Nobody is exploiting.
Closed Thread