Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

rEEfuTe thE sCiEnce!!(tm)

*Blue Server*
Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)
*PQ*
Kelliam Shadowscale (57 Iksar Necromancer)

Old 07-24-2023, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Itt: Rob thinks posting a big list of names constitutes evidence or some kind of scientific consensus. Also many of those organizations are activist nonprofits.

Wow, the "Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ Equality", whatever the fuck that is, is in agreement with the ideology that is literally part of their name? Stunning!
Sorry you don't have the ability to refute scientific consensus, "facts don't care about your feelings" guy. Funny how that standard of evidence evaporates in certain situations and then reappears later

I'll make it easy: only refute the ones that are medical organizations
Old 07-24-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you don't have the ability to refute scientific consensus, "facts don't care about your feelings" guy. Funny how that standard of evidence evaporates in certain situations and then reappears later

I'll make it easy: only refute the ones that are medical organizations
The fact that you included obvious activist orgs with a bunch of medical orgs and just mixed them all together clearly shows that you haven't even investigated it.

Tell me, since you apparently know, which studies are any of those organizations citing that shows transing kids is a good idea? Just, like, one study. Not just the name of an organization. Activists are desperate for this stuff to have the vaneer of scientific credibility, so surely there's some famous study that shows this lunacy is a good thing to do, right? Where's it at?

You're asking me to "refute the science" without actually posting any science. Names are not "the science" bud.
Old 07-24-2023, 04:40 PM
Banned

Refute the science first and I will answer your questions

I am familiar with alt-right tactics to steer conversations
Old 07-24-2023, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refute the science first and I will answer your questions

I am familiar with alt-right tactics to steer conversations
Lol. Refute *what* science? You aren't posting science my guy. You're posting names of organizations.
Old 07-24-2023, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic tactic: affix new insane idea to a previously legitimate discipline, then anyone who opposes the new insane idea must think they know more about like flintstones vitamins or whatever.
What are you, some kind of historian?
Old 07-24-2023, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol. Refute *what* science? You aren't posting science my guy. You're posting names of organizations.
You're the one who says you know more about science than the scientists, twice now. Prove it.

I am holding you to your own standards of evidence and you are obviously getting pretty desperate to avoid explaining yourself.
Old 07-24-2023, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Muh sciences! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2023, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do you think the Arizona DWR people made the right call restricting new construction around Phoenix?

I see all of these insurance companies dipping out on Florida and start to wonder if even the rich fuckers that control those are starting to realize this shit is getting worse.
Didn’t hear about until now but I agree with it

Air quality is already shit because we sit in a valley and all the pollution just sits on top of us

Too much traffic, and more construction probably will hold in more heat, concrete jungle n all
Old 07-24-2023, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Good point Ripp.
You win the interwebs today.
Also, I refuse to believe there could be a concept I dont understand, or that challenges my belief system.
I also dont wanna be attracted to what appears to be a female (in my opinion is what defines a woman) that is really a man.
Touch the doll in the place the biological man in a dress that you found attractive.
Lolocaust.
Closed Thread