Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least we moved on from pretending I'm not answering a question or something.

Take a horse piss pill, cuck.
Why waste time asking questions to a guy who publicly admits that he thinks communists infest corporate America like some sort of 21st century Joseph McCarthy?
Old 03-09-2023, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Did maga push Mitch McConnell after his dinner? Was he near any windows or stairs? Is it because he vindicated the capitol police opinion instead of the narrative told by Fox? I’m just asking questions!!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-09-2023, 05:16 PM
Banned

Oh cool, they admit to censoring things that were true because it would lead to "vaccine" hesitancy

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtaibbi/s...30002742657027

Imagine my surprise!
Old 03-09-2023, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why waste time asking questions to a guy who publicly admits that he thinks communists infest corporate America like some sort of 21st century Joseph McCarthy?
Joe McCarthy is 100% correct
Old 03-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

[sound of jet]
Old 03-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Twitter files still going? I don't watch Tucker.
Old 03-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Banned

They showed evidence that they censored people reporting serious problems from the jabs

Nothing to do with Tucker... yet. He might do his own take on it for ratings and people who can't figure things out for themselves.

Are you trying to pretend this didn't happen? Lol, Horza big mad. You were wrong about everything, retard.
Old 03-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

I saw exactly what you were saying. I said as much here:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=2432

So I got that. But as I say there, then somehow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...That being said, these kinds of goofballs do infest corporate environments...
  1. How? Where?
  2. What do they do within a corporation, that I can use to ID them?
Sub-questions:
  1. Are the corporations aware of this infestation?
  2. Why do you say "corporations do not want full communism"?
  3. Are you implying they are using "communism" in some way?
  4. How? Why?
  5. What the hell is going on in the goddam C-suites of America?
Old 03-09-2023, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter files still going? I don't watch Tucker.
lol dude you watch more Tucker than his production staff does
Old 03-09-2023, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
He's very confused and thinks I said something about corporate communists or something.

I explained it again very succinctly for him. Glad to do it again. Here it is once more.

So there's a difference here, separate things. Commies, corporatists. They are not the same. Okay so there's no mentions of "communist corporatists". I never said it, read it again. That being said, these kinds of goofballs do infest corporate environments. The owners of the corporations do not want full blown communism carried out, unlike their constituents. If communism was carried out, these ultra rich people would be toast which is why you never see them pass laws requiring corporations to pay off all their employees' student loans. This is why I say they're stupid and gullible, they are being used.

If the communist morons took over, instead of the corporatists who currently own their faction you'd see the normies get a real wake up call. Okay, should be no confusion here yet but considering who I am dealing with let's not get our hopes up. Again, no "communist corporations", just rich corpo types using these commie clown types.

So let's reiterate it yet again and in steps so an idiot can figure this out, any competent adult would have gotten the point.

- current heads of left/RINO uniparty: corpos. Spend a few seconds here, repeat it to yourself.

- the commies who fall for all this virtue signaling and nonsense, if they were the kind of people in charge instead of the corpos, the policies that would get implemented would be so much worse and insane that you wouldn't believe it.

Basanos is a libtard and his narrative has completely collapsed.

It stands to reason that he does know better and he blindly carries out his agenda.

Sadre LARPs as some kind of crazy person but I love him.

All questions were answered, all attempts to mix up what I said should be handled. If you aren't one of these clowns and have a question still, ask away.
A+ content would goad again
Closed Thread