Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pathetic libtards actually trying to defend Pedo Pete sellin US Oil Reserves to China and enriching his crackhead son

Comedy Gold
You moron! Trump did the same thing to try to pay off his debt with his free hand out to the rich and got flack for it too. Trump even sold to China.

Trump To Sell Half The Strategic Petroleum Reserve
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oi...m-Reserve.html

Trump never even filled up the oil reserves
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...h=b72f58368aee

It is like you parrot or barf up misinformation you are fed worse than a mother bird.
Old 07-15-2022, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indiana AG has already announced an investigation into the abortion doc, it's going to be a long drive to Canada once you Trumptards manage to install the fat pedophile as president for life and legislate a federal ban.
Hey moron - they never needed to leave Ohio in the first place; which was the point of my post-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker View Post
It seems to me the point of posting the clip was not to say it was an illegal alien who raped and impregnated a 10 year old girl (i.e. that it actually happened vs being a made up story by Biden admin), but in what the first guest stated in that segment - that the Ohio heartbeat (Senate Bill 23) contains a "medical emergency exception that is broader than just the life of the mother", implying it could have been done , and that she WOULDN"T have to leave the state to have an abortion.. isn't that the crux of the argument here?...
the left will politicize EVERYTHING, with this story sketchy from the beginning.

Meanwhile, a poor 10-year old girl was raped (at 9 years old..), and now used a s a political toy.. but her mom claims she's "fine" and the alleged rapist didn't do anything wrong.. wtf is going on here?
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 07-15-2022, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey moron - they never needed to leave Ohio in the first place; which was the point of my post-

the left will politicize EVERYTHING, with this story sketchy from the beginning.

Meanwhile, a poor 10-year old girl was raped (at 9 years old..), and now used a s a political toy.. but her mom claims she's "fine" and the alleged rapist didn't do anything wrong.. wtf is going on here?
You sicko how can you sit there saying all live matter when statically pregnant girls at a very young age end up dying along with the child during birth.

It is amazing to hear these stupid Trumptard’s saying they thought it was impossible for a 10 year old raped child to get pregnant. The youngest raped pregnant child was 5 years old!!!
Old 07-15-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jim Bopp, an Indiana lawyer who authored the model legislation in advance of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade, told POLITICO on Thursday that his law only provides exceptions when the pregnant person’s life is in danger.

“Unless her life was at danger, there is no exception for rape,” Bopp said. “We don’t think, as heartwrenching as those circumstances are, we don’t think we should devalue the life of the baby because of the sins of the father.”

rip that abortion doc's career.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Horza is saying that rich guys hiding behind the Republican banner would be out raping women all the time and their kids would be born, because they shouldn't be punished for the Fathers ways. Consider that when you have enough money that your only purpose on Earth is to reproduce (note: money isn't required, ignoring society is. Example: My poor Grandparents pumped out 10 kids, little hellions hardly ever had a doctor. I am only here because of that lack of giving a damn.)

edit: Women are also attracted to large amounts of cash, its a aphrodisiac.

Last edited by Mblake1981; 07-15-2022 at 08:20 PM..
Old 07-15-2022, 08:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sicko how can you sit there saying all live matter when statically pregnant girls at a very young age end up dying along with the child during birth.

It is amazing to hear these stupid Trumptard’s saying they thought it was impossible for a 10 year old raped child to get pregnant. The youngest raped pregnant child was 5 years old!!!
^ Said/asserted by me never. Nor is any of your word salad relevant to my post, in which I stated the abortion could have been provided to her in Ohio under the Ohio exception. I was merely posting the Ohio AG's confirmation of that.

But that wouldn't have been politically expedient.

Stop moving the goalposts you slimy leftist.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
^ Said/asserted by me never. Nor is any of your word salad relevant to my post, in which I stated the abortion could have been provided to her in Ohio under the Ohio exception. I was merely posting the Ohio AG's confirmation of that.

But that wouldn't have been politically expedient.

Stop moving the goalposts you slimy leftist.
You keep saying it could have been provided, but it obviously wasn't as they had to travel all the way to another state. Her life wasn't in immediate danger as required by your idiot Republican laws and there aren't necessarily exceptions for rape (sins of the father blah blah).

Stop lying, GOPtard.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

rip that abortion doc's career.
HIPAA is a pretty big deal, Adam Schefter notwithstanding.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You keep saying it could have been provided, but it obviously wasn't as they had to travel all the way to another state. Her life wasn't in immediate danger as required by your idiot Republican laws and there aren't necessarily exceptions for rape (sins of the father blah blah).

Stop lying, GOPtard.
My God you are so naïve.. or obtuse.. or both.
Old 07-15-2022, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
My God you are so naïve.. or obtuse.. or both.
Let me guess, anything that makes bible thumping Trump retards look bad is a psy-op or crisis actors.
Closed Thread