Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Projection as usual. Trump appointed far more judges than Obama in the same time frame. That's pretty bad considering they're all bible thumping partisan hacks appointed by an illegitimate president
Trump appointing judges is a great thing. Do you ever hear about these Trump judges going off the reservation like these Clinton/Obama liberal activist judges do? I haven't seen it.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Projection as usual. Trump appointed far more judges than Obama in the same time frame. That's pretty bad considering they're all bible thumping partisan hacks appointed by an illegitimate president
The latest was a real doozy.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why dont you just admit that Trump is above the law for you?
For me? The people simply don't agree with you. You are on the side of the elites and the media they control. I understand how it looks like everyone is on your side under those conditions but Trump is overwhelmingly the favorite to win the next general election. The common people do not approve of your attacks on him and we overwhelmingly want him to keep going.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Trump appointing judges is a great thing. Do you ever hear about these Trump judges going off the reservation like these Clinton/Obama liberal activist judges do? I haven't seen it.
Are we now pretending to care about officials spending time at resorts? Once again proving that words don't matter to cons and are only used because they know it matters to their opponents
Old 12-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
For me? The people simply don't agree with you. You are on the side of the elites and the media they control. I understand how it looks like everyone is on your side under those conditions but Trump is overwhelmingly the favorite to win the next general election. The common people do not approve of your attacks on him and we overwhelmingly want him to keep going.
Remind me again how Trump and the state sponsored Fox news aren't the elite? 51% of Americans want Trump removed.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Remind me again how Trump and the state sponsored Fox news aren't the elite? 51% of Americans want Trump removed.
How is fox news state sponsored? Because it's the only network that doesn't completely vilify the duly elected president? Was it state sponsored under Obama and Clinton? Why didn't they stop it? If 51% of Americans want Trump removed why is he basically a shoe in to win again by the betting odds?

If you want to look into state sponsored look into CNN/MSN that takes talking points from globalist CorrectTheRecord and ShareBlue. Globalist organizations owned by George Soros.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still think you are on the side of the American people?
Last edited by Teppler; 12-05-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Old 12-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is fox news state sponsored? Because it's the only network that doesn't completely vilify the duly elected president? Was it state sponsored under Obama and Clinton? Why didn't they stop it? If 51% of Americans want Trump removed why is he basically a shoe in to win again by the betting odds?

If you want to look into state sponsored look into CNN/MSN that takes talking points from globalist CorrectTheRecord and ShareBlue. Globalist organizations owned by George Soros.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still think you are on the side of the American people?
fake news
Old 12-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Because it's the only network that doesn't completely vilify the duly elected president?
Hilarious how you can't even remember 8 years of Obama vilification. You're right, it's not state run TV, we have a TV run state where the president ignores experts and listens to a few talking heads on TV.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

It's really hard to have a conversation with people who don't live in reality and view facts as opinion.
Old 12-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really hard to have a conversation with people who don't live in reality and view facts as opinion.
Closed Thread