Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is a 30,000 per year figure extremely unlikely? Like what is it that you're reading versus what has actually been put into text
Yea it's so common they literally made up a story about it

You were totally lied to and the story was completely made up. Instead of being pissed off that your emotions were manipulated you keep doubling down on your own stupidity

How rare should abortions be?
Old 07-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 130,000 rapes every year in the US

32,000 rapes result in pregnancy every year

Edit: critical typo

Now how many abortions are there? I've linked the CDC surveillance before.

I'll save you the suspense - it's 500k or 600k.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah fuck it kill everybody that puts their hands on anyone else. I couldn't give any less shit
Would be a better world!

Eye for an eye, abortion as a result of rape is murder, so the penalty should be the same as murder.

Think about it! Better for everyone!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

/mic drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Dude I cant believe how much the parties flipped.

For 20 years the democrats have been trying to stop the republicans from selling off our reserves, bush wanted to soooooooooooooo bad and we were like HELL NO!

and now we just let it happen while we were asleep, in the middle of a gas crisis.

#nationlizeoilnow
Old 07-09-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I cant believe how much the parties flipped.

For 20 years the democrats have been trying to stop the republicans from selling off our reserves, bush wanted to soooooooooooooo bad and we were like HELL NO!

and now we just let it happen while we were asleep, in the middle of a gas crisis.

#nationlizeoilnow
Make Crackheads Great Again
Old 07-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

So let’s say a woman gets raped. Why is that baby doomed? Should we all pay for the sins of our fathers? Rape is horrible. Abortions because of rape are nearly zero. Azeth has bad data.

The argument has shifted very quick from my body my choice(unless vaccine), into what about the 10 year old rape victim. Bunch of sheep
Eating up the MSM drool.

Don’t kill babies.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let’s say a woman gets raped. Why is that baby doomed? Should we all pay for the sins of our fathers? Rape is horrible. Abortions because of rape are nearly zero. Azeth has bad data.

The argument has shifted very quick from my body my choice(unless vaccine), into what about the 10 year old rape victim. Bunch of sheep
Eating up the MSM drool.

Don’t kill babies.
I agree, but we live in a society.

So the way I see it is that baby is the victim of a tragic horrible accident, perpitrated by the hands of a single person, and that person should be held liable for the destruction of life they caused.

Like, in the same way we have the death penalty, until we can figure out a way to solve that issue with a society (we did, its church) then for me I am ok with balancing science/religion, and unfortunately that means state sanctioned deaths.

I totally understand the difference between executing a criminal, and an innocent baby, but to me I think of that baby the way I would a child shot in the crossfire of gang or police violence. A tragic victim of a horrible crime that was already taking place.

But I do think that we should strive to end that (by going to church).

edit: of course there are some flaws in my system of rule.. 1. im a fricken nut case 2. if the state forces the abortion on the rape victim, that's fucked up, but if the victim has to chose to keep the baby or not, some might argue that is fucked up to make the victim forced to decide if they want to end 2 lives.

Although 3. most libs would be like, wait I can rub t n my rapists face that I am going to put them into the electric chair by killing their offspring?

that might be something the left is really into [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and we end up going down a dark road where women band together to rape men, get pregnant then kill them all through the state in the first ever reverse abortion baby kiling man killer cult.

NOT THE BEE's NOT THE BEEEEE's!

im gonna stick to end times.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-09-2022 at 01:58 PM..
Old 07-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Sounds like a solution to the bans without exceptions, Jiblet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont care where they came from i care that the DA/mayor makes executions not a crime worth investigating!
Old 07-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/mic drop

Did anyone ever figure out why Tucker made an hour-long special about naked young man using lamps to tan their balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eating up the MSM drool.
New GOP midterm slogan: Fuck that 10 year old rape victim.
Closed Thread