Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

Attachment 14927
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 05:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any that don’t involve continually trying to steal more and more money from people already paying 500x more in taxes than I do, and who the vast majority of made their money completely honestly, ethically and legally
is this dude serious? lol
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-27-2021, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all social media and weirdness to me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2021, 05:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo, take Bezos' balls out of your mouth for a minute and have a conversation with me.
Last I checked Bezos votes for politicians who are trying to steal more and more of his money, because he wants them to also be able to take it from others that don’t share his political ideologies, all because he is too stupid to realize he can just give away literally ALL his money to the government right now (here https://fiscal.treasury.gov/public/g...overnment.html)

It would be like if I said “hey Horza I have this really good cause, I want to adopt an orphan. It costs $30,000. I’m going to spend $15,000 of my money and $15,000 of your money on it ok? What? You don’t want to? Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you weren’t in support of adopting orphans you fucking monster”
Old 05-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I checked Bezos votes for politicians who are trying to steal more and more of his money, because he wants them to also be able to take it from others that don’t share his political ideologies, all because he is too stupid to realize he can just give away literally ALL his money to the government right now (here https://fiscal.treasury.gov/public/g...overnment.html)

It would be like if I said “hey Horza I have this really good cause, I want to adopt an orphan. It costs $30,000. I’m going to spend $15,000 of my money and $15,000 of your money on it ok? What? You don’t want to? Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you weren’t in support of adopting orphans you fucking monster”
Bezos isn't worth diddly squat compared to the US as an enterprise. Noone is.

Your argument is a bird.
Old 05-27-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
While shutting down many other businesses so they don't have a voice. Gobbled them all up and says "take it".

boy oh boy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: What I mean is, how many smaller businesses and mom & pop stores rub elbows with Asian business leaders.
Yeah.. that American flag was probably made in China.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-27-2021 at 05:14 PM..
Old 05-27-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Amazon needs to be broken up. A lot of these major corporations wield destabilizing political power that is harmful to the Empire. Good eastern Roman emperors like Heraclius took gold from the trinkets of the wealthy to pay the army and win existential conflicts. It’s simple, like this

https://youtu.be/B203twyaMfM
Old 05-27-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amazon needs to be broken up. A lot of these major corporations wield destabilizing political power that is harmful to the Empire. Good eastern Roman emperors like Heraclius took gold from the trinkets of the wealthy to pay the army and win existential conflicts. It’s simple, like this

You get less treasure from theft than tribute. Make them comply, don't murder the goose.
Old 05-27-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you are going to LARP an Emperor and play RL fantasy then yes, that is a way.

The issue of truth in Pats post is the power over the country they have. Nobody, or body of Government is supposed to have that much power. One man becomes many and that is not the way here.