Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-09-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

I am not flustered at all. You are simply keeping up with your trolling pattern because you know I am right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are serious, then you should understand the basic logic that gathering data in a group setting (especially only 1 set of data as Troxx has currently provided) is much more susceptible to manipulation via outside forces (your group members).

I can only assume you do get this, but cannot admit it because then you would be forced to concede my data isn't invalid. Once you concede that, then you admit the DPS gap isn't great.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

I'm not at all trolling right now and would have no problem admitting it if I was. You have invalidated your own argument (that you argued for 700+ posts) with your own words. I'm not sure why you're continuing to post at this point. Whether or not your data is valid or not doesn't even matter anymore. I think your data is trash and not relevant in the least to the discussion. But even if it was that doesn't make any difference. You admitted shamans only belong in this group in a couple niche situations. This disqualifies them from being the best overall pick for this group composition. Your data doesn't change this.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-09-2022, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not at all trolling right now and would have no problem admitting it if I was. You have invalidated your own argument (that you argued for 700+ posts) with your own words. I'm not sure why you're continuing to post at this point. Whether or not your data is valid or not doesn't even matter anymore. I think your data is trash and not relevant in the least to the discussion. But even if it was that doesn't make any difference. You admitted shamans only belong in this group in a couple niche situations. This disqualifies them from being the best overall pick for this group composition. Your data doesn't change this.
This statement has no basis in fact. You cannot show why my data is trash, and you cannot show where I invalidated my argument.

Saying this 1000 times will not change that.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This statement has no basis in fact. You cannot show why my data is trash, and you cannot show where I invalidated my argument.

Saying this 1000 times will not change that.
If I agreed with your data being valid (I don't. But for the sake of argument). It doesn't change your situation. AGAIN you have invalidated your own argument with your own words. Your back is against the wall and you have no legitimate argument left so you're grasping at straws right now. I say again: Take a break. Nobody has to know it's because you lost. Just pretend your busy IRL like u did earlier.

Old 09-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I agreed with your data being valid (I don't. But for the sake of argument). It doesn't change your situation. AGAIN you have invalidated your own argument with your own words. Your back is against the wall and you have no legitimate argument left so you're grasping at straws right now. I say again: Take a break. Nobody has to know it's because you lost. Just pretend your busy IRL like u did earlier.
Ok. So you agree with my data being valid. Great.

Now, show me where I invalidated my own argument.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ok. So you agree with my data being valid. Great.

Now, show me where I invalidated my own argument.
I don't and you know it. You've admitted shamans are only best in this group for a couple niche situations. The question is about the best overall 4 man caster/priest group. By your own admission shaman does not fall into that category.

Please for the love of god take a break. It's super easy to be like "Hey guys I'm busy irl gonna stop posting for a little bit". Come back when you're less flustered and delusional. Maybe a nights sleep will help.

Old 09-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't and you know it. You've admitted shamans are only best in this group for a couple niche situations. The question is about the best overall 4 man caster/priest group. By your own admission shaman does not fall into that category.

Please for the love of god take a break. It's super easy to be like "Hey guys I'm busy irl gonna stop posting for a little bit". Come back when you're less flustered and delusional. Maybe a nights sleep will help.
Please show where you think I invalidated my own argument. You can stop posting and admit you are incorrect at any time.
Fire Giant

Quote:
He's now admitted that mage is better at royals and necro is better at fungi king. He's basically just clinging on to shaman being helpful for ixiblat and maybe like WW dragons? He's backed himself into a very tiny corner with his own words at this point. Would ANYBODY base their entire group makeup for 1-60 and beyond around what class makes more sense for Ixiblat? Or would you take a mage/necro that makes more sense in the vast majority of cases? I played actively on blue for YEARS and I think I killed Ixiblat like twice.

This thread really should be over. I know it won't end. But DSM literally backed himself into a tiny corner and the floor has fallen out beneath him. He's dangling by a thread and is going to continue to argue from there I'm sure.
Quote:
I said all of this before, you just aren't reading, as usual. You simply have this strange straw man that I am obsessed with Shamans.
Quote:
Okay so we've established shaman has no place in this hypothetical best 4 man caster group outside of a niche mob or two. You keep bringing up Ixiblat which is one of very few situations where I think shaman might be helpful.

There ya have it boys and girls. If you want the best 4 man caster group for Ixiblat and maybe 1-2 other things put a shaman in there. For 1-60 and 95% of everything else at 60 pick something else.

End of thread.

Fire Giant

Honestly, there might be a thing that gets him to shut up for good here. I don't know what it is.

I think basically we need to get video footage of a 2 enchanter, 1 cleric and 1 mage group doing Seb, then post the parse after an hour or two. Then do the same with mage swapped out for shaman.

But the most pertinent question is: why the fuck do we need to do that?!

DSM, just piss off already. Do you honestly believe your claim people are coming to this thread for your wisdom? Dream on, you cretin.
Last edited by Gloomlord; 09-09-2022 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Missing word
Old 09-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

DSM hasn't posted in a full minute. He's either dead or cooking up a doozy of a delusional illogical post full of bullshit. My bet is on the latter