Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 12:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've competed for Vindi and won. We met the criteria. We are interested in getting some practice on Velious targets. Playing TLP or another p99 server (beta or live) has nothing to do with this and is the crux of this whole stupid oppositional argument.
So your all experienced blue raiders but you need practice on velious targets? Does this not make sense to anyone else?
Old 02-05-2021, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

I know Artelius at least was at one point working a plan that I strongly suspect would have a decent chance of executing a 10 man gore. Of course, when he was active with Aegis, it didn't really matter because we can't actually get a gore FTE. I would be both impressed and relatively unsurprised if Seal Team could execute that. If you gave them an open shot with a day to try different stuff out and made that the pass criteria for draft entrance, I can think of multiple approaches that might work and I bet they could pull one off.

On a tangent, I would love to see a low man gorenaire competition some day actually, where groups bid a number of people and the lowest bid gets to try first until someone succeeds. It would be interesting to see what people try.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE
Old 02-05-2021, 12:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a tangent, I would love to see a low man gorenaire competition some day actually, where groups bid a number of people and the lowest bid gets to try first until someone succeeds. It would be interesting to see what people try.
This sounds fun AF. Creative thought!
Old 02-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Banned

Listen, we can obviously kill the mobs. We aren't asking for practice as a progressionary measure. Hell, I'd hope no serious guild still needs progression attempts or anything even AoW at this point. The purpose of doing this is to become more efficient, and get back in the Velious rhythm before it launches with an unawakened Kerafym on green No one should have a problem with that and be twisting all this nonsense up about it.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phatez can deal with all the beta red tape, high emotions UN and various bans from it/reinvites.

Maybe the "troll" comments will stop if you just play with a straight deck and quit being so hostile to him.
Hostile to him? You mean the guy that came into Blue UN and started calling other guilds filth? Yeah, he's the shining beacon of decorum that all other guilds should aspire to.

The guy also said his guild is a composite of other guilds' alts and exists specifically to double dip in the draft because all other guilds do it. And you wonder why <ST> is being refused a spot.

Lots of dragons to be had with his friends as he's so adamantly gungho for, just doesn't have the drive to actually go out and do it. That's on <ST>.

Blue also hosts open raids quarterly, as per GM slotted draft spots, and <ST> gets to fulfill that desire to "kill dragons with my friends", that literally no one is preventing those members from participation, so can spare everyone from that self pity party.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can blame twochainz for the double dipping response as he said in a previous post that ST is just a bunch of frag/riot/kittens etc alts... the GMs have said they don't want farm crews or ALT guilds popping up for the drafts... if your not a bunch of blue alts this shouldn't be an issue
I am following your logic, but it is BS. What is Lighthouse then? An accumulation of mainly alts or mains from other raid guilds? And Aegis has a shit ton of members in Riot. Namely from their Europa side. So that logic is flawed my friend.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Listen, we can obviously kill the mobs. We aren't asking for practice as a progressionary measure. Hell, I'd hope no serious guild still needs progression attempts or anything even AoW at this point. The purpose of doing this is to become more efficient, and get back in the Velious rhythm before it launches with an unawakened Kerafym on green No one should have a problem with that and be twisting all this nonsense up about it.
So you don't actually need practice killing them? You already know how?
Old 02-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Lighthouse would never be able to compete for shit beyond Vindi, if even Vindi if they were in a push. They get that mob-handed to them weekly through their Riot and other connections. They are also good people who are more in it for the thrill and not the pixels, per se. But if they can be in the draft why cant ST? Lighthouse is essentially a farm crew at that point. Kittens, AEGIS, Riot, DB, and other guild members who lose out on their guilds draft will dip in with them, right?

I say just throw ST the low hanging fruit. They should create tiers for the draft. No guild who cant kill a Vulak should be getting a draft for a Vulak. But I think running an exclusive club house is also BS.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doable with the right tactics
BardFTE+MT group
BEEFY Paladin
Wizardx7
Druidx1

Could prob do it if all heals are reapers or worts and Wizards each have Confal wands.