Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Well to save people the trouble ( if that encounter log is 100% legit which it seems to be, cept why blackout stuff?)...
we can just play the 'it was all a misunderstanding card' from the last Overseer death kerfuffle that TMO/IB used !

( this is why we want GMs to sign off on our player agreement so the Taken shitbags can get suspended for killing Overseers )
Last edited by Erati; 06-19-2014 at 05:45 PM..
Old 06-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I posted this in RnF, but please tell me what you see here...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One OOA died of a heart attack and TMO didn't kill it?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 06-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

GMs will not enforce a blanket 'nobody kills ooa' policy. This affects guilds that have never agreed to such.

Also, a C/R/FFA policy for Nobles would have to be tracked by players as I don't expect Rogean would be wanting to add it to the raid.php page. This is a suitable agreement for how we want to treat Noble spawns, but we still require everyone agreeing to an OOA NAP that clearly defines discipline for breaking the agreement.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs will not enforce a blanket 'nobody kills ooa' policy. This affects guilds that have never agreed to such.

Also, a C/R/FFA policy for Nobles would have to be tracked by players as I don't expect Rogean would be wanting to add it to the raid.php page. This is a suitable agreement for how we want to treat Noble spawns, but we still require everyone agreeing to an OOA NAP.
right they can enforce something if guilds sign off on it then break the agreement tho

just to be clear
Old 06-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why blackout stuff?)...
Think it has the account name of the player that engaged.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think it has the account name of the player that engaged.
Well at least the finger pointing and witch hunt can end so we can just this stupid thing official and hammered away

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=154977
Old 06-19-2014, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO has access to encounter logs ?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO has access to encounter logs ?
And spawn timers.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:08 PM
VIP / Contributor

Just to add in a small tidbit. Before Kunark went live, we had this system going since only one or two guilds at the time were killing them. I forget what number it was we got to without killing OOA, but the nobles stopped spawning all together. I think there was a old bug report about it, but nothing much from live exists on that scale.

We had to have a Amelinda I think kill all the OOAs(5+? I think). Highly doubt anything has changed from that time period. Keep this in mind going forward and ask the staff if something seems out of the norm.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, and just to clarify, since Chest seemed to struggle with this one, the logs show that the overseer that you think was killed in some covert op to slight the server, never actually spawned. Either the zone crashed or some unknown error occurred, however there was no spawn in between June 5 (Taken killed) and June 18 (Taken killed).
Closed Thread