Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cheered for luclin model removal but is in here complaining about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please re-read and try again.
I read it just fine, but I can break it down for you because you probably did not understand what you wrote:

Who - a pronoun which means what or which person or people.
cheered - a verb that is defined as a shout for joy or in praise or encouragement.
for - a preposition used as a function word to indicate purpose.
luclin - An EQ Expansion
model - a noun referring to pixel avatars
removal - a noun defined as the action of taking away or abolishing something unwanted.

but - a conjunction used to introduce something contrasting with what has already been mentioned.

is - a verb that is the 3rd person singular present indicative of be.
in - a preposition used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits
here - an adverb meaning in this place or in this spot or locality
complaining - a verb to express dissatisfaction
about - a preposition meaning "concerning or "in regard to."
this? - a pronoun used to indicate a person, thing, idea, state, event, time, remark, etc.

So basically you asked who in the thread asked for luclin model removal and was also complaining about the topic at hand.

To which I replied:

Like 90% of the community. Were you in cryo-sleep during that week?

Maybe someone needs to re-read and try again? Hmmm? Yes? Yes. This link may help you: Click Me!
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 09-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

all these changes are irrelevant without a fresh server, but then there are a few more changes needed still
Old 09-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all these changes are irrelevant without a fresh server, but then there are a few more changes needed still
One is in the works. I mean, what more can you ask for?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Skeleton

Luclin models > Not classic... so removed
Spell timers > Not classic... so removed

Epic twinks > Classic... but deemed to be "unintended" by original devs... so removed

What else can we say the original devs intended?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm mad since I can't read.

You still don't understand. My point was that the people complaining about this aren't the people who supported Luclin removals. And when I asked for names to be pointed out there was no reply. Which only supports my argument. Though, even if people did support those model removals and complained about this, it wouldn't matter. No Luclin models is classic. No epic rogue twinks isn't classic.

Though, if we are making changes to epics based on intent, can we make VS spawn faster, sooner?
Old 09-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Can confirm I was OK with Luclin models removed (because they were shitty anyway) and also am OK with this epic change.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, except they're on record saying epics on twinks wasn't intended. It wasn't just made up. Now, if there were other things said on record, then I guess we could use that as an example.

EDIT: There are many things on this server that are changes to "classic" that should be bothering people more than the removal of some level1 with a Ragebringer. I mean, come on. I'm surprised people aren't more miffed about how these guys are deliberately nerfing raid mob drops. Doesn't make any sense.
Last edited by wormed; 09-04-2015 at 01:43 PM..
Old 09-04-2015, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at this time. I have 6 years of personal notes to go through.
Cartography skill, it would be sweet to equip a compass and vellum and chart out zones, probably impossible but a man can dream...
Old 09-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bheart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin models > Not classic... so removed
Spell timers > Not classic... so removed

Epic twinks > Classic... but deemed to be "unintended" by original devs... so removed

Dark nights again, running around mostly blind with a lantern equipped was the shit.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry mate, you aren't gaining 22 levels in 18 hours. Unless it's a bard PL. And you're a pbae class, or have a friend that's a pbae thats to PL with you.
If you know where to go and how to play the game, you can. If you're good enough to do kedge keep, it'll get you from 34-46 very quick. Mind you, I'm not saying anything less than an epic twink can do it. On a rogue it helps a lot having the innate class bonus, depending on if you picked a halfling that additional exp bonus helps a lot also. I recently did the 1-45 on my warrior with roughly 4 days of playing at 5 hours per day. All you need is knowledge of where to go, how to pull, how many hitpoints each mob has, and which mobs are easiest to kill.

I'm sorry that you don't know anything of what I just said.
Closed Thread