Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2023, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I now know interacting with you honestly is a waste of time
Ahh, but you answered my other question. Are you afraid to admit it?
Old 07-22-2023, 08:22 PM
Banned

Do better than "nonsense" to those links that I posted and I'll consider answering your dishonest question
Old 07-22-2023, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do better than "nonsense" to those links that I posted and I'll consider answering your dishonest question
We all know your answer.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:24 PM
Banned

lol when you push their back against the wall and try to make them outright condemn child abuse, suddenly it's:

Quote:
I now know interacting with you honestly is a waste of time
Old 07-22-2023, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol when you push their back against the wall and try to make them outright condemn child abuse, suddenly it's:
Right. He gives me links with this across the top and expects me to read through pages of drivel:

WE FIGHT FOR
Racial and Immigrant Justice
LGBTQ Justice
Gender and Reproductive Justice

Anyone unwilling to denounce child trafficking needs help. Things are becoming more clear these days as they reveal just who they are and what they believe.
Old 07-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Oh look the guy who agrees with Teppler and the one who has been banned twice now are bonding calling others child abusers. I am sure that can’t possibly result in disciplinary actions. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=1957
Last edited by Botten; 07-22-2023 at 08:48 PM..
Old 07-22-2023, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things are becoming more clear these days as they reveal just who they are and what they believe.
Over a decade ago, I and many others spoke up and warned everyone that this the next step after legalizing gay marriage.

There is a reason that strict puritanical values were forced on the western world for centuries, it's because that when left to their own devices, humans will do much, much worse than drown a woman because she's a witch.

History saw this with the romans, greeks and many many more. Keepers of history knew what humans get up to when the are left "too free"

Without these controls, human society devolves into sheer utter hedonism, and life becomes nothing more than service to sexual desire.

many before me, knew this as well.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2023, 08:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh look the guy who agrees with Teppler and the one who has been banned twice now are bonding calling others child abusers. I am sure that can’t possibly result in banning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which part of this statement condemns child abuse?

we see you for what you are
Old 07-22-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Botten be like "Child Sex Trafficking doesn't exist because Rolling Stone told me to not like this movie!"

Comical, yet depraved
Old 07-22-2023, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over a decade ago, I and many others spoke up and warned everyone that this the next step after legalizing gay marriage.

There is a reason that strict puritanical values were forced on the western world for centuries, it's because that when left to their own devices, humans will do much, much worse than drown a woman because she's a witch.

History saw this with the romans, greeks and many many more. Keepers of history knew what humans get up to when the are left "too free"

Without these controls, human society devolves into sheer utter hedonism, and life becomes nothing more than service to sexual desire.

many before me, knew this as well.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I've been around a while myself and have seen the changes and tried to warn others. When you lose the children, everything else will fall. And it will soon.
Closed Thread