Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where does it say "Best 4 person all caster/priest group without a pocket cleric"?
Holy fucking shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-09-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the corner you've backed yourself into. Shaman only makes sense in this group in a very very small group of niche encounters/camps. Sorry this hurts your feelings so badly. Shaman is a GOOD CLASS. You don't have to be so fucking defensive that it's not the best choice for this hypothetical. It'll be okay friend. You can put your head on your pillow tonight and rest easy knowing that shamans are the best ever. Just not for this particular situation.
It doesn't hurt me at all. I am not the one with hundreds of meme/insult posts under my belt. That is yourself. I am sorry you don't like the truth about Mage DPS and DPS breakpoints.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want everything at once, Shaman/Necro/Enchanter/Mage + pocket cleric would be the best. You hit the 200 DPS breakpoint, you have enough utility/safety to do every camp, and the Shaman can swap to the Cleric for res or occasional CH to save the Necro/Mage spell reagents.
Or just do Cleric/Necro/Enchanter/Mage, as I said on Page 1.

You can hit 200 dps, you have every bit of utility covered. If you need a 2nd slower, give a pet a swarmcaller or a Di`zok Oracle Shillelagh(if it's high enough). The necro can handle backup heals, but in reality the cleric will probably be nuking most of the time.

There's simply no need for a shaman, unless you can name some 4 mannable camp that requires Torpor to be rolling alongside Cheal, which I said on Page 2.

Nothing has changed 200+ posts later hehe.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Where does it say "Best 4 person all caster/priest group without a pocket cleric"?
Ok so assuming no pocket cleric then the best four person group is 3 enchanters and cleric (your words)
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fucking shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s amazing I got him to make my argument for me so he invents a new variable “WELL IF YOU HAD A POCKET CLERIC” lol
Old 09-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
HUH.jpg
Old 09-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It doesn't hurt me at all.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

4 person group, the cleric is either in the group as 1 of the 4, or doesn't exist. Where does it say Best 4 person caster/priest group with pocket alts?
Old 09-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so assuming no pocket cleric then the best four person group is 3 enchanters and cleric (your words)
Honestly my vote is with OP's decision. Necro/Shaman/Enchanter/Mage is the most dynamic group you could make with four players. It allows you to do all the camps a four man group can do while hitting the 200 DPS breakpoint, even without a pocket cleric. The Necromancer can res, and the Shaman/Necro can combat heal the pets. Out of combat you can charm break/lull/memblur to get the mob to fast regen instead of CHing.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Lmao y'all are too funny