Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 10:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OVER

This 17 minute video is all you need to see. Joe Biden is DONE. OVER. MSM can't ignore it now and how are they going to argue against the emails, text messages, times, dates, etc.

RIP your Biden winning predictions.

--------------------------

Tucker exclusive: Tony Bobulinski, ex-Hunter Biden associate, speaks out on Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rudy2.jpg (85.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone running in australia? or do they not even have elections and just watch ours
We do, but our politics are simple.
This American stuff is great entertainment and full of meme's.

Down here it works like this:

1. Labor: promises to build all this shit, give payrises, etc. Get's into power on the back of it...usually only lasts max 2 terms, then gets voted out because they run the economy down/piss everyone off with false promises of economic boom.

2. Liberals get voted in and start saving and correcting the economy (they are currently in power and were on the cusp of getting Australia into surplus before COVID) start to save, cut costs etc, usually fix up most of the debt accrued from Labor's tenure. Eventually after 8-10 years everyone gets sick of the Liberals because nothing gets fixed/built as they go super saver mode so they get voted back out for Labor who then blows the budget building shit.

Together they co-exist and work together and end up complimenting each other's party style i.e. Labor gets in an builds/updates infrastructure and progresses wages - then the Liberals get in to clean up their debt mess, and so it goes on and on.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where you been? this last 4 years has been all about the 1 man

it was only in the last 9 months we even had biden on radar

got international friends who have no idea who trump is even running against, that's a true statement; edit: but then again, i dont even know what season the UK has elections, so i guess that's not that weird
Only time I go to cnn.com is when I accidently mis-type cnet.com. So a few times per year I accidently load their frontpage.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

muh funny faces
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dementia patient gets told prunes sold out.jpg (20.7 KB, 33 views)
Old 10-27-2020, 10:41 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/EdgiMs7YcKM?t=617

God DAYUM
Old 10-27-2020, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

I just hope my portfolio doesnt take a hit in the coming weeks. Not going to sit on any more cash than I have now, nor volunteer myself to short term capital gains.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

who just learned they dont have to use imgur anymore on p99 forums, this guy
Old 10-27-2020, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We do, but our politics are simple.
This American stuff is great entertainment and full of meme's.

Down here it works like this:

1. Labor: promises to build all this shit, give payrises, etc. Get's into power on the back of it...usually only lasts max 2 terms, then gets voted out because they run the economy down/piss everyone off with false promises of economic boom.

2. Liberals get voted in and start saving and correcting the economy (they are currently in power and were on the cusp of getting Australia into surplus before COVID) start to save, cut costs etc, usually fix up most of the debt accrued from Labor's tenure. Eventually after 8-10 years everyone gets sick of the Liberals because nothing gets fixed/built as they go super saver mode so they get voted back out for Labor who then blows the budget building shit.

Together they co-exist and work together and end up complimenting each other's party style i.e. Labor gets in an builds/updates infrastructure and progresses wages - then the Liberals get in to clean up their debt mess, and so it goes on and on.
That sounds rad. We don't have a labor party here.

Both sides are Libs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Woke Locc; 10-27-2020 at 10:47 PM..
Old 10-27-2020, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

didnt australia have a popular elected prime minister that walked into the ocean and was never found again?

not trying to make fun, i heard this story somewhere in my life and have no context
Old 10-27-2020, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

TONY BOBULINSKI - you won't forget that name any time soon.

This is just like the Russian collusion story except with verified evidence and on-the-record sources.
Closed Thread