View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

The worst president of all time was THE REPUBLICAN George Bush Jr the mass murderer of his own citizens and other nation's citizens. The 2nd worst was the DEMOCRAT Barrack Obama that took Bush's military agenda in the middle east and increased the carnage on those poor people 5000%, all the while claiming to be MUSLIM on camera.

Trump acts like a Pro-American/Anti-World-Policing Libertarian and that's the real reason he is FUCKING HATED.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden wins and it's not particularly close.
Sadly i agree, but people arent voting for biden they are voting against trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOOD MORNING FOLKS, I WOKE UP TO DREADFUL NEWS.

Our central bank has stated that any COVID related recession is basically over. Which is fucked since I am trying to purchase another rental atm. All this COVID BS did was push 600k houses to 700k prices since the central bank reduced interests rates to record lows (0.25 pt base).

Thanks China, and fuck you.
Real estate is up 40% by me currently ( Nice houses that is, plenty of shitty houses for good prices )

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, the reason I support Trump to get into power in America is because he's the only one that will challenge China in trade. Biden's a pussy and China will roll that guy like a hot knife thru butter as the Dem party members clamber to make all their backdoor deals with Chinaland.

Trump represents the best for OUR economy, and the USA's economy.
Anyone running in australia? or do they not even have elections and just watch ours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Earth to rednecks, he’s been in power for four years. We have a sample size of failure and plague

Let’s kick the can four years and hope someone shows up in 2024, god bless
Yea our economy better then it was in dems hands, and plague was not his fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I scooped up a condo and rent it to my mom. It's been nice not having to worry about some slob mucking the place up. Minimal malarky.
Bet you can eat off the floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow you're really afraid of covid?
If you arent, you have not been sick yet, im sick again with god knows what and there is NOTHING Worse in this world then being sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I’m afraid of late 20 somethings without degrees living with their parents who think they have a clue how difficult the world can be, and what the consequences could be of a president not accepting election results. I have worked hard for my children, you have been coddled and it shows
Everyone i knew that i went to school with that got a degree sucks at life, all the kids that didnt are doing great, sorry you lost and voted for biden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trillions upon trillions of dollars in Afghani opium(poppy) derived products were made by the Big Families after Bush's illegal invasion in 2003, and was the real reason behind 9/11 and the murder of 3,000 people in New York by the United States Pentagon and controlling forces/Big Families. Another major reason for 9/11 was to create the NSA spy agency on Americans, and the Patriot Act to increase the power of Government to never foreseen levels of anti-constitutional control, acts, and organizations.

The Big Families own 51% or more (CONTROLLING) of the shares of stock of EVERY SINGLE FORTUNE 500 CORPORATION.
Conspiracy much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gore didn't accept the election results. He filed suit. It took a long time and he lost, it was very boring. It wasn't the end of the world. Trump has a right to question the validity of mail in balloting, which is very different than absentee balloting, and is ripe for exploitation by both parties. It's not a non-issue.
Voted gore + Kerry here, i tried but people were idiots and elected GWB What a god dam loser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The worst president of all time was THE REPUBLICAN George Bush Jr the mass murderer of his own citizens and other nation's citizens. The 2nd worst was the DEMOCRAT Barrack Obama that took Bush's military agenda in the middle east and increased the carnage on those poor people 5000%, all the while claiming to be MUSLIM on camera.

Trump acts like a Pro-American/Anti-World-Policing Libertarian and that's the real reason he is FUCKING HATED.
MAGA
Old 10-27-2020, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

In order to Make America Great you gonna have to Get Rid of the Illuminati until that happens America will keep falling and falling down the abyss of destruction. No big deal for me. I chose not to have kids. I'll likely be dead before total decimation of the USA occurs. But it's coming, and sooner before later.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gore didn't accept the election results. He filed suit. It took a long time and he lost, it was very boring. It wasn't the end of the world. Trump has a right to question the validity of mail in balloting, which is very different than absentee balloting, and is ripe for exploitation by both parties. It's not a non-issue.
You might be the most gullible, low information voter on this forum. Mail in/absentee voting is exactly the same and is just as secure as any other voting method.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Chose to not have kids? That's how you brag about being a cuck hahabaha
Old 10-27-2020, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you arent, you have not been sick yet, im sick again with god knows what and there is NOTHING Worse in this world then being sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden wins and it's not particularly close.
you called it wrong last time with the same surety, I remember it!
Old 10-27-2020, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you called it wrong last time with the same surety, I remember it!
I don't [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2020, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might be the most gullible, low information voter on this forum. Mail in/absentee voting is exactly the same and is just as secure as any other voting method.
Oh okay nevermind then.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chose to not have kids? That's how you brag about being a cuck hahabaha
I don't need another human to follow me to my grave I'm fine and dandy with walking alone. No human will miss me when I'm gone, the way it should be. The cycle of death ends with me in my DNA/bloodline/genealogy/whatever.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Woke Locc

Hmmmmm....

Good inference, but the Join Date doesn't line up. Unless you can find his Instagram or other social media accounts to see what he said 4 years ago, you might not have enough evidence and convict him to being sentenced.

Then he will be CancElfed. CanElfed means no one will group with him, and he must pay 2x normal monthly dues to be in a zerg raiding guild.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-27-2020 at 08:26 PM..
Closed Thread