Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Kobold

BUG:

Zoning into WL from Kael and also zoning into Kael from WL All buffs are removed.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Large Rat

@Haynar
@Grimjaw

Discounting the argument for classic or not (not an expert),

there are what six(?) classes that can summon pets, Mage, Necro, SK, chanter, druid, and sham and we are talking about PVP not PVE; in reference to the NPC comment above.

So I'm to understand that if one of the above has a pet, the chanter walks up mezzes pet it goes *poof*. Doesn't seem fair as mezz can be broken, but instead pet goes *poof*.

Again this is aimed at PVP not PVE.

@Munkh thanks for the update.
Last edited by caution187; 12-02-2014 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: edited for correct information
Old 12-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

I can understand not wanting to go from worst gear to best gear to worst gear in a few days time and having to learn 50 new levels of spells and totally different grouping/soloing strategies you haven't seen yet.

P99 has been around for almost 5 years so the number of people just starting for the first time in the last couple months is probably a few % of the overall population so yeah it's kind of bummer timing.

You should look at it as an opportunity though. Many people will never be able to get their epic on blue or red. You have the chance to start out with some uber gear (some of the starting gear choices were kind of bizarre) including your epic. One of my mains is a 56 Mage and the Earth staff to get the epic is held hostage for 1/2 million plat the few times it's offered for sale which isn't going to happen. This is my chance to play with an epic pet!
Old 12-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Severs still down?

I thought beta testing was only till Monday, Whats the DEAL?! :/
Old 12-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caution187 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Haynar
@Grimjaw

Discounting the argument for classic or not (not an expert),

there are what five(?) classes that can summon pets, Mage, Necro, SK, chanter, and sham and we are talking about PVP not PVE; in reference to the NPC comment above.

So I'm to understand that if one of the above has a pet, the chanter walks up mezzes pet it goes *poof*. Doesn't seem fair as mezz can be broken, but instead pet goes *poof*.

Again this is aimed at PVP not PVE.
Druid makes 6
Old 12-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druid makes 6
Whoops sorry I missed it, thanks Munkh.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Large Rat

Default thank you devs

I for one am annoyed with everyone and their gripe about the forced beta over the holiday weekend.
what better time to do it when EVERYONE is capable to test. these guys are working hard to provide this game for YOU. if you do not want to test.. simple.. don't! but if you wish to see more content and more places to fight and farm.. well this is the next step!

thank you Devs for all you've done to provide this game for us and i hope in the future this leads to future expansions (if not i'll still be happy!)
Old 12-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Banned

December the 9th
Old 12-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everdark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I for one am annoyed with everyone and their gripe about the forced beta over the holiday weekend.
what better time to do it when EVERYONE is capable to test. these guys are working hard to provide this game for YOU. if you do not want to test.. simple.. don't! but if you wish to see more content and more places to fight and farm.. well this is the next step!

thank you Devs for all you've done to provide this game for us and i hope in the future this leads to future expansions (if not i'll still be happy!)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not testing, I'm grinding the forums, still faster than EQ leveling.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Rogean purposefully not re-opening servers on expected date to be more in line with classic patches never being on time.