Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2022, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still laughing at your previous post
Memory is a tricky thing, man, but you enjoy the moment all you need to if it helps you out. I'm sure the FBI agents will arrest Joe Biden any day now, you just rest
Old 06-11-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memory is a tricky thing, man, but you enjoy the moment all you need to if it helps you out. I'm sure the FBI agents will arrest Joe Biden any day now, you just rest
People are going to remember how badly Biden fucked things up come November, don't worry
Old 06-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are going to remember how badly Biden fucked things up come November, don't worry
how could we possibly forget? Brandon will still be fuckin' things up

there's been a public shooting every week for like 2 months straight now, that's now you know the democrats are gearing up for an election

democrats cannot inspire loyalty, so they must invoke fear in order to win.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Haha so this is how sick the base has become? They now believe a political party is orchestrating mass shootings.

It’s much easier to fool someone than to convince them they’ve been fooled.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Billy badass trexxler quoting himself and being the internet tough guy. What his brain lacks his internet persona makes up for 10 fold.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how could we possibly forget? Brandon will still be fuckin' things up

there's been a public shooting every week for like 2 months straight now, that's now you know the democrats are gearing up for an election

democrats cannot inspire loyalty, so they must invoke fear in order to win.
Poor and Middle Class getting crushed right now and dems are trying to use a lazer pointer to get everyone to look at JAN6!

Cringe and pathetic
Old 06-11-2022, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha so this is how sick the base has become? They now believe a political party is orchestrating mass shootings.

It’s much easier to fool someone than to convince them they’ve been fooled.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Billy badass trexxler quoting himself and being the internet tough guy. What his brain lacks his internet persona makes up for 10 fold.
When you find out about who some of the competing conspiracy theories blame them on, you'll be glad he's only threatening people with fairly extensive security details.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Poor and Middle Class getting crushed right now and dems are trying to use a lazer pointer to get everyone to look at JAN6!

Cringe and pathetic
the worst of it is that the Horza's of the world are going to apply for 1000 mail-in ballots each

during the 2020 general, I never requested a mail ballot, but the State of Pennsylvania mailed me 3 general ticket ballots, all with my name and address on them. I still have them, because I voted IN PERSON LIKE A FUCKIN 'MERICAN

and these fuckin stupid libtards believe that mail voting is solid and clean
Old 06-11-2022, 01:01 AM
Banned

I dunno the rental buses to transport a few dozen illegal immigrants to vote a few dozen times each are a lot more expensive this time around, fucking Brandon economy
Old 06-11-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno the rental buses to transport a few dozen illegal immigrants to vote a few dozen times each are a lot more expensive this time around, fucking Brandon economy
all the money thrown at BLM didnt just "disappear" it went to dark money super pacs because they knew they would need extra gas money to truck all the fraudulent ballots around
Old 06-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all the money thrown at BLM didnt just "disappear" it went to dark money super pacs because they knew they would need extra gas money to truck all the fraudulent ballots around
Damn dude that's fucked up, I bet they transport the ballots in those big armored trucks that say "Federal Law Enforcement" on the side
Closed Thread