Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow just when I thought that you couldn't have said anything more stupid than the previous attempts you've made to comment on anything outside of EverQuest, but here you are.

I would desperately like for you to respond to this question:

Where have you ever read or heard that the Freemasons are a secret society? They literally advertise on the radio
Good Lord this is going to be one of the best forum dunkin's I am ever going to get to be apart of:

From the freemason's website itself:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can refer to Freemason's website for verification: https://www.masons.org.au/discover-m...t-society.html

In before: But but but they are an open now society now...*gritting teeth*

How's your desperation for my response now?

Literally just proved you're low IQ, infront of everyone.
Old 01-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Banned

A Protester said hear our voices today or hear our muskets tomorrow

This gigantic election scandal needs a full revote imo, in person only with much better security, whats the hurry to inaugurate in 2 weeks ? We got nothing but time
Banned

Well either way, PM me for the address to send the blade to.
https://www.forrestblades.com/woodwo...tra-thin-kerf/
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly this topic is far beyond the maturity these boards are capable of.

Both sides of the street. All the political threads on here are a joke.
^^^ so much this. any of you typing full essays on political current events on the p99 forum are a joke. left, right.

shut. the. fuck. up.

read a book
Old 01-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

"A protestor said" lol

well we're in trouble now!
Old 01-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ so much this. any of you typing full essays on political current events on the p99 forum are a joke. left, right.

shut. the. fuck. up.

read a book
YEAH the BIBLE because its all written in there and politics is an illusion of the beast!

All these immature political posters, you guys are right!

I agree, do what Azeth says: REPENT! Jesus is literally here now and politics is a fake institution.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
In a statement, the RNC called the suspicious package outside their building an “explosive device that was successfully detonated.”
Totally peaceful. Not at all smelling of terrorism.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not justified for blm to riot and harm innocent people over perceived injustices.

It is also not justified for trump supporters to riot over perceived injustices.

It is completely justified for either of them to peaceably assemble over any grievance, which is a constitutional right that I completely support. However, in the last 12 months the left has been committing acts of violence and destruction *FAR* outweighing anything the right has done. That's the point. It's very simple and easy to understand.
I was with you until you said the left has done far worse things than the right.

The extreme right literally just took over congress and stormed the senate chamber. Do you realize the only time that's happened in history is when the British took it over and burned it down in 1812? This is the absolute worst thing a rioter could do IMO. Nothing BLM or anyone on the left has done even compares (and that's me saying that as someone who didn't support those protests). Stop trying to downplay what happened today. If this were BLM or another left organization you'd be calling for them to be shot and calling them terrorists. What happened today is the absolute most extreme thing a rioter could do with the exception of actually starting a civil war.
Old 01-06-2021, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

We need to Denazify the country from all these Trumpist traitors. Country can't move forward or heal with this cultist infection continuing to spread.
Closed Thread